Chapter 2

- Percy's P.O.V -

We arrived to the so called "Stark tower", and looking at it made me sad. Annabeth would had loved it. I shook my head, I couldn't get a flashback now. Thor gave me a sympatethic look , but I just shrugged it off. It was annoying when people start to act different around you just because you had a hard life.

We walked to the elevator, and went in. It had many buttons, and the guy with the iron suit pressed one of them, and after a short while struggeling with my dyslexia, I was finally able to read what it said: Conference room.

- Fury's P.O.V -

I was sitting on a chair at the end of a table, and looked at the Avengers who came from the elevator with a boy. He had a messy black hair, and sea green eyes. "Perseus Jackson?" I asked.

"Just Percy", he answered, and sat down with blank face.

"Are you a terrorist?" I asked.

He chuckeled. "I'm probably as far as you can get from a terrorist."

"I take that as a no."

He nodded.

"Tell me about your family."

To this his eyes darkened, and he sighed. "My mother is Sally Jackson. My step-dad is Paul Blofis. They are both dead."

"How did they die?"

"I- I found them from my mom's apartment dead."

"What about your biological father?"

"... He got lost in the sea."

I frowned. I couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"What are you?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Are you a human?"

He smirked. "Is there something other options then?"

I frowned again. "You have to stay here so we can be sure that you're not a threat."

"Well then. I can't be the only one who is hungry."

- Percy's P.O.V, few hours later -

I was laying on a comfortable bed in a big room I got in the Stark tower. I stared at the ceiling, and finally closed my eyes.

Dream / Flashback:

I had been fighting with a dracanae. Duck. Slash. Side step. Hit. It had turned into golden ash. I had been clearing my way to Gaea. Annabeth and I were the only ones from the seven still alive. She had saw where I was going, and had turned invisible with her Yankees-cap (just pretend that it still works), sneaking behind Gaea. Suddenly, Gaea had stabbed Annabeth through her stomach. She had screamed in agony, and I froze. My eyes stormed, and I was surrounded by deadly aura.

"Gaea! I'll kill you!! I screamed, and both monsters and demigods parted from my way. Even the gods flinched when they saw my glare.

I started fighting with her, and she was just barely able to block my hits, until I finally hit her in her shoulder. She screamed, and I impaled her heart, and raised her off of the ground with water so she couldn't regenerate. After she shattered to dust, I ran to Annabeth, but she was barely breathing.

"I l-love you, Seaweed b-brain."

"I love you too, Wise girl", I said, and hugged her when she took her last breath, and I started sobbing.

End of dream / flashback.

A/N I know this is very short, but I am writing this at school and I have to show it to my English teacher (and that's also why some of the sentences were in present perfect) in few minutes and I had to finish it! ;-; I'm sorry and I promise that the next chapter will be longer, okay?

-SnowwStar

Peace out