\Prologue/

It was a rainy and sluggish day in the devildom. Mammon had gotten into a so called fight. More like he had gotten beaten up instead. he had bruises all over. his hair and jacket were messed up. even his clothes were torn his glasses that diavolo have him were even broken. Mammon walked to the HOL. and he hesitated to open the gates but he did anyways. he walked into the doors of the house. and was greeted with an annoyed and angry lucifer. "Where were you Mammon" lucifer said with a low tone. and mammon immediately said. "Caaa....sino...YEAH! CASINO!" lucifer was surprised because mammon never admitted it. lucifer looked at the messy haired torn clothed broken glasses bruise covered brown skinned male. (Poor mammy) "What is wrong with your appearance." lucifer said suddenly. and mammon had to think. 'never be expectin for him not be askin me that...' mammon hesitantly said "I uh. fell into the casino tables." mammon said and lucifer rubbed his temples with his gloved hands "And i Assume you FIXED.  the tables. correct?" Mammon nodded as a response. and lucifer started walking away and under his breath he said. "I wish i never was related to that scum..." mammon heard it and he went to his room sadly. luckily mammon knew how to sew so he fixed his clothes and left out the window of his room in black leggings. black boots. a baby pink long sleeved top and another pair of glasses diavolo gave mammon. and he walked to the demon lords castle. where the purgatory hall members were staying. and MC who was quite rude to him in their own way. was also there. but mammon didnt know that. he was just happy that he had somewhere to atleast be loved. just because he was greedy for money didnt mean he wasnt greedy for love. or affection. most of all. he was happy to see luke. his 'little angel and favorite brother'.

Mammon reached the demon lords castle with his surprisingly small sleepover bag that had his skincare routine. and the little clothing he owned. which he made from the cloth the crows gave him.....which was Asmos dress and clothing pieces but asmo never knew it was mammons crows. so he didnt get in trouble. he knocked on the door. and diavolo greeted mammon with a hug and giving him a onesie. which was a crow. with gold wings. the greed for money subsided. and the greed for love took over. and his friends gave him that love. But MC didnt.as soon as mammon walked in. he saw MC there. and he immediately turned around. diavolo asked "What is wrong Mam Mam?" Mammon responded with "Mc is in there. i don't wanna be insulted like i do at home-!" mammon said with tears forming in his eyes and the tears rolled down his face as his eyes widened.....Diavolo had.

Kissed him!?

Diavolo pulled away and blushed heavily "Ah! Im so sorry Mam Mam. i didnt mean to-" mammon kissed diavolo back "I love you too." mammon said with a smile and diavolo almost fainted "Di Di-!" and diavolo caught himself and mammon fell on top of him. and both of them laughed. little did they know everyone was standing there. and MC was fuming with Envy. so they left. barbatos and simeon said "I wonder what that was all about." and the sleepover activities continued. 

The next day

Mammon woke up on diavolos chest. diavolo was already awake and made  an announcement using his D.D.D and mammons D.D.D  vibrated. and when he looked at the announcement he giggled. the announcement said 'As the crown prince i am announcing that Mammon is my future queen. and we are currently dating.  Do Refrain from hurting my Lover. -Diavolo' and diavolo kissed mammons forehead and everyone woke up even barbatos wasnt up. that was surprising. and simeon woke barbatos up. and they all headed to RAD together. the thing was Mammon was being held by diavolo. and that caught everyone's attention. but the HOL members didnt get the announcement. lucifer out of everyone was the most shocked. And diavolo and mammon acted like it was normal including the purgatory hall members. the reaper. the president of newspaper club. who posted it too. and Raphael. mammon yawned because to him diavolos clothes were soft. and he loved the feeling so he fell asleep as diavolo carried him to the meeting room where the council members including MC followed them. diavolo asked simeon "Take him with you please." Simeon nodded and carried mammon to their class room.  and the council members entered the room and diavolo sat at the big chair (throne?? idfk) everyone sat at the assigned seats. and diavolo started speaking "Has everything been perfect in the school?" he asked and lucifer responded with a "Yes lord diavolo." Diavolo smiles. and then noticed that lucifer and everyone wanted to ask a question. "I assume you have questions?" everyone nodded.