Prolog

Tokyo 1996 3:50 pm

There is a large crowd of people walking around to the different stores buying different things while holding umbrellas in the rain in the small shops.In the middle of it there is a man running away from something.He appeared to be in a panic.

???:Move out of the way!

???:Move!!!

While most people move out of the way, a lot of them looked at the strange man with a strange look.

???:MOVE THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!!

Up in the distance there is a black figure holding a silver dagger, many people believe that this is probably just a cosplayer.

Whatever it was, the man was running away from it.

The man looks back and sees the figure

???:Shit!

The constant running goes on for 3 minutes until the mystery man runs into ueno train station.The man and the figure jump over the ticket gates and run through the large corridor.

The man finds a train that is about to take off.As soon as he jumps into the train car the mysterious figure pulls out a revolver and shoots the man in his chest. As the door closes they shoot the doors as the train is moving away.this caught the attention of the police in the station.

But before they could capture him the figure pulls out a smoke bomb and escapes.

Back on the train the man crawls on the floor with blood spewing out of his chest and back.As he crawls the people in the train car moves out of his way some of the wonder if he is okay.He puts his back to the wall on the train and then pulls out a small photo of a girl.

He puts his back to the wall on the train and then pulls out a small photo of a girl

Imagine this was a picture of her as a child

???:I'm…sorry…kat..su..ra..gi.

???:Dad...can't…make..it..home..for..dinner.

He then passes out from exhaustion

Meanwhile a young woman standing on the roof of a tall building next to the tracks looks down at the train the man entered.she then started to talk in to a radio.

???:Did you kill him?

???:I'm not sure master

???:Well if he is dead let the corner office deal with him.

???:Yes master

She then put the radio back in her pocket and started running.

And she thought a black shuriken that Segways
Into….

A anime intro: no video though sorry

Shinichi:I'm shinichi kudo a high school    detective.

Shinichi:I went to a amusement park with my childhood friend ran, and while we were there we discovered a group of men in black doing a dangerous deal.

Shinichi: While I was busy focusing on the man with the brief case, I didn't realize one of them was behind me.

Shinichi:He forced me to take a pill that knocked me out and when I woke up....

Conan:I discovered I had shrunk in size

Conan:I had realized if the found out shinichi was alive they would comeback to kill me.

Conan:So to keep everyone out of danger I kept my real identity a secret.

Conan:When ran asked me who I was I came up with the name Conan Edogawa.

Conan:And for the past few years I've helped her dad kogoro solve impossible mysteries

Conan:I also had some help to from my friends at my school.We call each other the junior detective league.

Conan: Although there are some people who knows my true identity.

Conan:One of those people are ai haibara.

Conan:She used to be apart of the black organization but she wanted out, so she tried to kill herself using the same pill meeting the same fate I did.

Conan:The black organization is a deep mistery, all of it's members are named after types of liquor.

Shinichi:There have been government spies that have infiltrated the organization.

Shinichi:Thie first one is shuichi Akai nicknamed rye, he is a sniper for the F.B.I

Shinichi:And the other one Is Rei Furuya nicknamed bourbon and he works for the Japanese police force

Shinichi:Along with Mr Akai the rest of the F.B.I is going after the black organization to stop them for there crimes.

Conan:My body may have shrunk but my intelligence stays strong, Detective Conan never leaves any cases unsolved.

Shinichi & Conan:One truth will prevail!

To be continued….