Pure saw a bit of soul material from the blast and saw where it was going. Pure saw the Armageddon Member pulling in the soul material to get stronger. The soul power were from the people who died from all the wrongful doings on it. The resulting extra power caused them to go into an awakened state with wings, a tail and a bigger sword.

Awakened Armageddon Member: You will die now.

Pure concentrated and was getting stronger as well. Pure gained twenty fox fire orbs total and one big one. Pure also gained the biggest wings he could ever have along with his sword. His sword was circling with all of the elements.

Awakened Ultimate Pure: Let's speed things up, I am not one to be here all day.

Pure blew out the mechanism in his bag and transformed into the last stage of his power. The pinnacle of the fox spirit, the Celestial Fox Spirit. Pure hair was now moving like fire and he was radiating in power. His top armor disappeared and it showed his tattoo extended to his central reactor, all the roots went to it instead of spreading across his body.

Celestial Light Pure: Let's end this.

Pure spoke with one voice, his own but echoing.

Both of them clashed but Pure's hit actually hit the sword and broke it. Pure then slashed the Armageddon member, damaging them.

Armageddon Member: -grunts- What?

Celestial Light Pure: I am pure energy now, I can't be stopped, altered or destroyed. It is time to end this madness.

The Member made a thicker sword but Pure did a slice and it opened a dimensional tear and it let off several explosions of energy.

Armageddon Member: What is this!?

Pure was just going hard at damaging the Armageddon member. Pure put away his sword and started to beat the crap out of the Armageddon Member across the milky way and was just decimating the Armageddon Member. Pure was giving no mercy tp his enemy and making sure they were down for the count. It took Pure five minutes, blowing through several planets, asteroid fields, a few moons and a sun.

Pure then hit them into a planet that had it's gravity greatly increased. When they landed, they made a crater and couldn't get up. Pure landed and was walking normally.

Celestial Light Pure: It isn't right for the world to be in favour of one, there needs to be a balance. You interrupted that balance and I'm here to correct it.

Pure stopped with the Armageddon Member in front of him in the middle of the crater. Pure pulled out The Soul Killer and aimed it at the Armageddon Member.

Armageddon Member: You know someone else is going to try again.

Celestial Light Pure: Then we will be ready.

Armageddon Member: There will always be someone to fill the void.

Celestial Light Pure: One problem, you're the last, I faced everyone else.

Pure pulled the trigger and it hit the Armageddon Member right in the head. He disintegrated into the soul material. Pure picked it up and felt it in its most powerful form. Pure collected all the pieces and headed back to where the earth was. Pure opened a portal and everyone saw him come back. Pure placed the remaining soul material in the machine, Xiao and Zhenbao ground it up and Pure took it in.

Soon enough, Miguel, Raheem, Barry, Sayuri and Kyla came to Pure after they were waiting on him since they need them.

Celestial Light Pure: Ready?

Miguel: Ready.

Pure released the energy into the five of them and their tattoos started to glow and their power started to increase massively. All five of them were now the elements of nature.

Nature Elemental Raheem: Let's do this.

All five of them went with Pure back to the fourth dimension and all six of them were protected from space.

Nature Elemental Kyla: What do we do?

Celestial Light Pure: I'll pull all the pieces back together so we can make the earth again.

Nature Elemental Barry: I got an idea, let's add the asteroid belts and other meteors to the earth as well.

Nature Elemental Miguel: We also need to make back the moon since it got destroyed in the blast.

Celestial Light Pure: Let's begin.

Pure started to use his powers to pull all the pieces together, including the moon and any asteroids were in the solar system. Once they were together, the elementals combined their power and it was bouncing between each other. Pure saw this, went into the middle and it made sense. Pure created a gravitational field from their power and it was making the new earth with them as the core. Pure used his tails and made a ball, protecting them all. While they were doing that, Destiny Team saw what was going on from a drone they sent when Pure finished the fight. Pure heated his tails up to melt all the rock around him to make the planet.

Carolina: It's really happening, they are making a new earth.

Mima: They are combining everything then mold from there.

Alisha: How long do you think this will take?

Mima: I have no idea, for now, let's get ready.

Everyone was preparing to get all of those on Mars to get ready to move back. It was time to fulfill the propechy.