25. We Need To Talk

<<< Eri's pov>>>

Today is finally the day, I don't know if I'm happy, excited, scared, nervous, I mean of course it's gonna be awkward but I can fix that right? I think my main concerns are what questions is he gonna ask me and what if he's lying. But he wouldn't right even though he yells and sometimes says things he doesn't mean but whatever he does say is the truth. I don't think I have to worry about anything I trust him...kinda.

'What time is it? ' I asked myself and checked the clock on my phone.

'12:30pm ' I thought.

Well I guess I might as well see what everyone else is up to I still have around 3 hours left.

I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the main area watching one the tv Mamagiri was standing by the counter with a plate in his hands.

"Good afternoon, Mamagiri." I said and sat on the tool.

"Good afternoon as well, here's lunch and the usual a grape soda." He handed me a plate with Dino Nuggets, French Fries, and BBQ sauce might I add he made this from scratch, he does so much for us.

"Thank you, I swear one of these days I'll give you a break and make something for you." I told him.

"No no, it's alright I enjoy making things for you guys." He smiled. Kinda. Honestly I don't know because he doesn't have a mouth but if he did I think he would smile.

I walked over to the other trying to pick a movie, I took a spot on the floor next to Twice. We don't have a lot of conversations but he's always coming to me for advice or to make a decision which I don't mind.

"Let me pick" Toga whined.

"No way you'd probably pick that Jeffery Dahmer documentary." Dabi protested.

"It's obvious who should pick I mean I am second in command." Tenko added.

"Nope, you'd either pick some Pokémon shit or disintegrate the remote before you get the chance." Dabi replied.

"Gimme please?" I asked while holding my hand out to him.

"Sure." He agreed and handed me the remote. I smiled as a response.

"No offense but how come she gets pick but we don't?" Toga asked.

"1. She's our leader. 2. She's more likely to pick something we all like. 3. She said please." Dabi answered.

While they were going back and forth I pick the new Matilda the Musical and let it play then..silence.

"See what I mean." Dabi laughed.

"Whatever." Toga said.

*time skip brought to you by the lov trying the do the dance at the end of the movie (if you know you know)*

<<< Kota's pov >>>

I don't know why but out of no where I feel my something fucking tickling my nose, whatever is making my nose itch is a bitch because I was having the best dream about Eri. So I can sleep more I tried to to scratch my nose which I regretted because I was met with shaving cream to my face.

I jolted awake to see everyone surrounding me laughing their asses off.

"Wow you guys are sooo mature." I joked.

"I know right." Mahoro said trying to contain her laughs.

"My question is why tho?" I asked whipping the shaving cream from my face.

"You looked like you need a shave." Nana giggled.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

I looked on the clock on the night table it reads 12:30pm so I still have some time to kill.