2. The start of it all

Flashback to when Eri was a baby:
"Our baby girl is so precious." Her dad said in joy. There little girl was just born into this crazy yet wonderful world and everything was perfect.
"What do you think her quirk will be?" Her mom asked.
"Whatever her quirk may be we will love her no matter and and hope she uses it for good and not evil." Her father told her mother
"Your right dear." She replied. "What should we name her?"
"How about Eri?" Her father asked.
"I love it!" Her mom exclaimed.

A couple of months later.
"I'm gonna go and feed Eri!" Her dad called out.
"Ok!" Her mom answered.

As her dad when into the room to feed his daughter he noticed something on the side of her head it looked like a bump of some sort. When he went to touch there was a bright light and screams, her mom heard and came running into the room only to see a baby Eri and her dads clothes on the floor but her dad was nowhere to be seen. They later found out about Eri's quirk and how she killed her dad, her mom hated her and blamed her for everything.
"YOU DEVIL CHILD HOW COULD YOU TO YOUR OWN FATHER!"
"W-what? W-where I-is d-d-daddy?" The baby tried to speak.

*SMACK*

"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN YOU VILLAIN!" She yelled.

Eri only being a small baby couldn't do anything but cry but the more she cried the more her mom hit her but it got worse every time this happened for years and years no matter how hard she pleaded it only fueled her mom. It got so bad to where Eri had fallen into depression at a very young age.
________________________________________

Hiiii hope you liked this chapter sorry it's a bit short I'm in school while writing this and I didn't have many Ideas for this but hope you liked it none the less by loves <3