✦ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟛𝟜

Start from the beginning

"tsk! follow him!" was Rin said and sprinted away "wa-wait" poor Ran was left behind. he sigh and jolted when he heard a whistle, he turn his head and saw two guards, but he was caught of guard when the other have a very funny drawing on his face.

"PFFT- " ran covered his mouth and run away laughing. "HEY STOP!!" Shouted the guard.

Shion runs like a chita but that didn't stop Rin who looks like a wolf ready to eat. Both of their eyes glowing like in the anime called Blue lock.

"Show it to me" Rin said in a deep voice "never you fucker" Shion growl and make a turn.

As they both speed run, Ran on the other hand lost them and turn the wrong way, "wrong turn" as he Take the turn he Smach with someone.

"Ouch! the hell" Ran hold his Forehead, and As he open his eyes he saw Draken "Well this is some major turn of events"

The two of them didn't get to give words cause they heard another whistle, just one look at each-other eyes they can tell what it says "RUN"

Both of them run for their lives. As they can see Thankfully their were Not too many people Precent Its almost seems like a ghost hospital.

They turn and Just arrive at the Cafeteria of the Hospital without even hesitating they Jump and hid behind the Counter.

For some reasons The lights got Cut off, that both even got startled being scared. "Tsk! Power off at this hour that shouldn't happened" The guard said out load taking his flashlight.

"Come out come out where ever you are" the guard whispered walking slowly around. 'Shit' thought the both of them.

Thats when They all jolted in fright when the window suddenly open even Shattering. The guard goes to examine the cause. while the two boys Slowly lifted their head to peak What was happening.

"What happened?" Whispered Ran "shh quiet I dont know" said Draken.

A shadow Behind them Gone between their ears "Aint this the part That u both should Run away" ask a person with a deep voice.

The two of them scream With the too of their lungs that The guard even Accidentally pulled the trigger and shooting something he cant See.

'The fuck that almost Got me!' Though the person hiding in the shadow. I wonder who this is.

Draken Run leaving behind Ran who Gone the other way. While the guard being scared Alone. he run So basically Draken run to the right, Ran to the left and the Guard to the center.

"Scaredy-cats" He take off his Mask with with as he Grins showing off his beautiful diamond scar.

"You guys aren't caught up to this kind of jobs" Sanzu huff and walks towards the dark Corridor "You guys are just wasting My angels time with your useless games"

"Soon enough she will realize" sanzu Laugh maniacally. "now where is my dearest angel~?"

Sanzu continues to walk In the dark not even bothering to take out his flashlight. Not till he revh the counter for nurses.

While the person who almost got shot slip away unnoticed.

He took out his phone and search Y/n name "not this one, nope Not his ah~ found you!" He said excited.

Sanzu laughs seeing The number card to Your room "well this is an interesting Number combination"

"Care to share~" said someone in a low voice.  Sanzu turn his gaze towards him "Now what the hell are you doing here" sanzu said in a pissed out voice not liking the visitor.