...

Hudi Entertainment Studio was also immersed in an atmosphere of joy at this time.

When Yao Bianliang walked all the way to the office, he noticed that every employee had a relaxed smile on his face.

The Lu Group's collective suppression finally failed in the first stage. Not only has the popularity of "Floating Sigh" successfully increased, but their variety show has also successfully signed a platform, which can be launched smoothly in the later stage.

"That group of video platforms can really change the direction of the wind," Yu Yiqing couldn't help complaining to Yao Bianliang, "When we contacted them two days ago, they always made excuses, but after the official media made their voices, they suddenly wanted to gone."

On the one hand, it is impossible for the people of the Lu Group to commit crimes against the wind and continue to suppress Yao Bianliang at this juncture. Their compromise made the video platform determined to cooperate with Yao Bianliang.

On the other hand, it is also because Yao Bianliang's recent popularity is too high.

Cooperating with her at this time will also have infinite benefits for the platform.

Everyone understands the truth, but it's really not something that ordinary people can do if they can make a 180-degree turn in their attitudes in just one day.

Yao Bianliang shrugged his shoulders: "It's only temporary, they won't die down. When the limelight passes, they will definitely make a comeback."

Speaking of making a comeback, Yao Bianliang's eyes flashed anticipation.

She really wanted to know what method the Lu Corporation could use to reduce her popularity, and finally completely fade out of the public's sight.

Just thinking about it makes me happy.

Yao Bianliang reckoned that after the end of this variety show, she should not be far from quitting the circle completely.

For an artist who has been boycotted by most of the entertainment industry, what else can he do?

Turning on the phone, Yao Bianliang flipped through the super chat posts of "Actor Training Camp". Obviously, the popularity of this variety show has risen, both the number of posts and the number of comments have surged.

#actor training camp will be in the pineapple video#

#Yao Bianliang actor training camp live broadcast starts#

#Yao Bianliang's Second Variety Show#

Yao Bianliang was originally in a relaxed mood. After all, variety shows are very popular, which will also help her follow-up plans.

But looking at it, she figured out something was wrong.

There seems to be something wrong with the promotional direction of this variety show...

Why does the publicity come and go, all of which revolve around her, Yao Bianliang!

Hearing this, Yu Yiqing scratched her head puzzledly: "Is there anything wrong with that?"

Whether it is a variety show or a film and television work, it must be promoted around celebrity artists.

Yao Bianliang is the highest ranked actor in "Actors Training Camp", and now she is in the limelight, so it is natural that the publicity should be around her.

Yao Bianliang: "..."

Of course it's not right, and the problem of being wrong is getting bigger.

Yao Bianliang's goal is to make the Lu Group and other capital pour their anger on her, the promoter of the variety show, so as to achieve the goal of being cool.