So at a time like this, if there is a variety show that is willing to invite him to be a judge, it can be regarded as a high profile.

"So, I'm really lucky," Ke Hai couldn't help laughing, "It's so cool, and there are variety shows willing to find me."

As he spoke, he said to his manager, "Alright then, can you push me the WeChat account of the person in charge? I'll chat with them."

Since he was invited, of course he had to make serious preparations.

Although Ke Hai doesn't pay much attention to variety shows, he has a general understanding of this type of shows.

For example, the fourth season of the recently popular "Good Drama PK Competition" is basically performed according to the script. When quarrels should occur and when topics should be created have already been clearly arranged.

As for whether a player can advance smoothly, it basically depends on whether the fans work hard enough and whether the capital to support him is strong enough. As for the player's own strength, there is no big requirement.

If he wants to be a judge of a variety show, the first thing to do is not to do homework related to acting guidance, but to understand the complex interpersonal relationships in variety shows.

He must be clear about who invested in this variety show and which contestants they plan to make popular;

Which players have capital support behind them, and there are a lot of brainless fans who are chasing after them without thinking—these are people he can't offend.

In the end, he had to figure out the script that the program group had arranged for them, and most of the words and deeds of the judges should follow the script.

Once you figure out these rules, basically there is no big problem.

The agent recommended the WeChat account of the person in charge to Ke Hai, and he immediately applied to add friends.

After a long wait, the other party finally approved his application.

[Today is going to be cooler too. I passed your friend application, come and chat with me! 】

Ke Hai stared at the ID and was silent for a moment.

—Why does this ID look unlucky?

[Today is going to be cool too: Hello, Mr. Ke, I am Yao Bianliang. Thank you for your willingness to come to our variety show to guide and shake hands]

Ke Hai was slightly taken aback, it was Yao Bianliang?

From this point of view, Yao Bianliang should be more than just a judge. I am afraid that she is also the leader behind this variety show and has full responsibility for this variety show.

Ke Hai said politely: "Hello, Mr. Yao, I want to get a general understanding of the program rules and the script of the variety show, and prepare in advance."

Ke Hai has been in the entertainment industry for many years anyway. Although he doesn't like the unspoken rules of variety shows, it doesn't mean that he doesn't know how to adapt them at all.

He went to a variety show as a judge and took the money. As long as the program team didn't let him do anything unconscionable, he was willing to follow the relevant arrangements to a certain extent.

For example, everything is performed according to the script that has been prescribed long ago.

However, in the next second, Yao Bianliang broke all his psychological construction.

"There is no script," Yao Bian said coolly, "Don't worry, our variety show won't have a script."

Ke Hai was slightly taken aback.