Yao Xinxin couldn't help but think that Xiao Jin expressed more than once that she hoped that she could improve her own strength and defeat Yao Bianliang.

"If Xiao Jin is not Yao Bianliang's black fan, but Yao Bianliang himself, then...she actually always hoped that I could defeat her?" Yao Xinxin's mood became complicated.

It turned out that when she regarded Yao Bianliang as a competitor and wanted to step on him, Yao Bianliang had already transcended the so-called "competitive relationship". She had already stood on a high place, overlooking the entire entertainment circle—

The heights are overwhelming, and she expects her opponent to become stronger and stronger, and even expects her opponent to defeat her.

Maybe this kind of behavior is not only aimed at her Yao Xinxin, but also Wen Xuan, Xia Hong, He Yanning...

Yao Bianliang devoted herself to cultivating them, and looked forward to the day when they would live up to her hopes and stand on the podium that symbolized the highest honor.

At that time, Yao Bianliang will show a gratified smile.

Thinking of this, Yao Xinxin felt an inexplicable emotion in her heart.

She has never felt that Yao Bianliang is such an unattainable and unreachable existence like now.

When she was obsessed with personal grievances and was focused on making herself ashamed, Yao Bianliang was already thinking about the world, trying to gradually improve the overall entertainment environment.

Comparing the two, it is simply a difference between cloud and mud.

Yao Xinxin asked herself, if it was not because of Yao Bianliang, her life would probably be ruined by the abuse of netizens and the persecution of her family, and the sun would never shine in the dark forever.

It was Yao Bianliang who helped her out when she was in despair.

But at that time, she received Yao Bianliang's favor, but she was still full of hostility towards Yao Bianliang, and she was determined to compare Yao Bianliang in her words.

Thinking of what she had done, Yao Xin felt endless guilt and remorse.

Why did she have such deep hostility towards Yao Bianliang at that time?

Although Yao Bianliang said something unpleasant, but when she fell into a trough, he not only didn't make trouble, but also kept helping her secretly, which can be said to have given her a new life.

But she didn't know what to do, and looked at Yao Bianliang everywhere, and even tried to defeat him.

"How can I do so many egregious things..."

Yao Xinxin scratched her hair angrily.

Remembering that she had suppressed Yao Bianliang more than once before, and she was merciless, she wished to travel back to a few months ago and wake up the self who seemed to have been lowered.

Feelings of self-blame filled Yao Xinxin's chest, but unfortunately, there is no medicine for regret in the world.

She couldn't help picking up the phone, opened the chat box, and wanted to confirm with Yao Bianliang, asking if she was Xiao Jin herself.

However, the moment Yao Xinxin picked up the phone, she suddenly realized a problem.

Judging from the current situation, even if Xiaojin is not Yao Bianliang himself, he must be Yao Bianliang's employee or assistant.

That also means that Yao Bianliang probably knew about her conversation with "Xiaojin".

And she thought that Xiao Jin was Yao Bianliang's black fan before, so in front of Xiao Jin, she not only threatened to trample Yao Bianliang under her feet, but even said a lot of bad things about Yao Bianliang...