"Harry! Harry, behind you!" Harry looked around frantically. The Hufflepuff seeker Cedric Diggory was pelting up the field after something which must have been the snitch not that anyone could see it. Harry flattened himself against his broom handle and zoomed toward the Snitch. Something odd was happening. An eerie silence was falling across the stadium. The wind, though as strong as ever, was forgetting to roar. It was as though someone had turned off the sound. A horribly familiar wave of cold swept over me, looking up I noticed at least a hundred dementors, their hidden faces pointing up at Harry. The next thing I saw was Harry falling threw the air straight to the ground making me scream in panic. All of a sudden he stopped before hitting the ground I looked up and saw Dumbledore with his wand raised before he turned and stormed up to the castle. I quickly ran down to the pitch where Harry was laying unconscious. He was taken to the hospital wing and I followed along with Ron, Hermione and the rest of the team minus Ollie. I sat on the chair next to his bed zoning out the chatter around me until I notice Harry eyes open.

"Harry!" Fred said, who looked extremely white underneath, the mud "How're you feeling?"

"What happened?" he said, sitting up so suddenly.

"You fell off," Fred told him. "Must've been -- what -- fifty feet?"

"We thought you'd died," Alicia added, she was currently shaking. Hermione made a small, squeaky noise. Her eyes were extremely bloodshot.

"But the match," said Harry. "What happened? Are we doing a replay?" No one said anything. The horrible truth sank into Harry like a stone. "We didn't -- lose?" Trust Harry to care about that the moment he'd woken up.

"Diggory got the Snitch," said George. "Just after you fell. He didn't realize what had happened. When he looked back and saw you on the ground, he tried to call it off. Wanted a rematch. But they won fair and square... even Wood admits it."

"Where is Wood?" said Harry, suddenly realizing he wasn't there.

"Still in the showers," said Fred. "We think he's trying to drown himself." Harry put his face to his knees, his hands gripping his hair. Fred grabbed his shoulder and shook it roughly. "C'mon, Harry, you've never missed the Snitch before."

"There had to be one time you didn't get it," said George.

"I'm glad you're alright Harry" I say placing a hand on his shoulder "I'm going to go check Ollie's okay. I'll be back later"

"That's right run along to your boyfriend like always" Fred said low enough that only I heard. I didn't say anything in return and just walked out of the hospital wing. What is his problem. Changing my mind about finding Ollie I decide to let him have some time alone and head up to my dorm instead. Heading for the shower I strip off my wet clothes and stand under the warm water, letting it run over me. All my emotions getting too much for me, I slide down the wall putting my head in my hands whilst the water runs down my back. Why does Fred hate me so much at the moment? What did I do that was so bad to him? The tears run down my cheeks as I look down at my hands noticing the purple light that surrounds them. Standing up I start to panic only making it worse

"Come on Rory relax it's okay you just need to calm down" I try to tell myself but it doesn't help. Clasping my hands together I try to pull the energy back into me making me fall to my knees everything goes black for a moment. When I open my eyes I notice my hands are now back to normal. I quickly get out of the shower wrapping a towel around me and heading for my trunk. I grab a pair of black jeans, blue knitted jumper and white tank top and dress quickly putting on my black boots and chucking my leather jacket over my top before running out of the dorm and straight out the portrait hole into Fred.

"Watch it" He snaps before looking down at my face. I see the hurt and guilt flash across his face "Rory" He says softer.

"Stay away from me please I don't want to hurt you" I say pushing past him and running.