Of course, since the subject matter of the film is ancient, some people left the scene regrettably because the style did not match.

Almost all of the remaining people got a contract.

The remuneration under the contract was very generous, and by the time Chen Shen finished reading all the terms and walked out of the building in a daze, it was almost evening.

It was time for lunch, and most of the paparazzi at the door had already left. Only a few very dedicated paparazzi continued to squat while eating boxed lunches, trying to take a few more photos.

The fiery red sunset diffused in the sky, dazzling, and the fresh air poured into his nostrils, which made him wake up.

This is not a dream, he actually... really signed a contract with Hudi Entertainment Studio!

A major song and dance movie with an investment of over 100 million yuan, and it is also starring a top domestic star. This kind of good thing, which is like a pie in the sky, will be bumped into by him one day.

Chen Shen held the contract tightly in his hand, and his mind was full of thoughts.

He still doesn't understand why Yao Bianliang signed them. Is it for curiosity? Or is it because there is something really special about them?

However, no matter what, this is probably the only precious opportunity in his life, and he must go all out.

"National song..." Chen Shen murmured in a low voice, a light flashed in his eyes, with bursting inspiration and passion.

Perhaps, it's finally time for him to show off his ambitions.

...

In the studio, Yao Bianliang was very satisfied with today's results.

After a screening, she ended up working with five songwriters, each of whom received an F rating from Best Music Producer.

These are the talents she needs very much!

With them, the quality of her new movie is guaranteed.

"Sister Liang, why did you reject these three contestants in the end?" Yan Xiaoli pointed to the two names on the list with doubts in her eyes, "They also know more about national songs, so they should be quite suitable for our team."

Almost all players who have not signed a contract are not good at national style, or even know nothing about national style.

And these three contestants obviously have national style works, but they still regretted being declined.

Yao Bianliang sighed: "Xiao Li, what do you think is the biggest difference between these three contestants and others?"

Yan Xiaoli pondered for a while: "The songs of these three contestants are very similar to those popular national songs recently."

Yes, in terms of style, the songs of these three contestants are more in line with the taste of the public and easier to become popular.

The lyrics are simple and the melody is easy to catch.

Moreover, some of the tunes of one of the contestants even carried the shadow of other songs.

Thinking of this, Yan Xiaoli seemed to understand: "Do you think they imitated other songs, so they are not accepted?"

The seven notes are exactly the same, that is plagiarized other songs. And if it's just six notes, it's not easy to judge.

In the world of composition, such "imitations" abound.