Apart from beautiful writing and gorgeous rhetoric, there is no merit.

"It's perfect." Yao Bianliang was heartbroken.

Such a script can just meet the requirements of the system, but at the same time, there is nothing outstanding about this plot.

These days, entertainment methods have long been diversified. Novels, animations, film and television dramas, and short videos emerge in endlessly. The hot spots that the public pursues are changing every moment.

And this script is obviously still stuck in the routine plot decades ago, and the public has long been tired of watching it.

Coupled with the fact that the script style is more than literary and commercial, even if the script is perfectly filmed and released successfully, the box office will definitely not be too high.

not to mention...

"The content of this plot seems to be very different from the original "Spring Revlon." Yao Bianliang was thoughtful.

She still remembers how "Revlon in Spring" perfectly presented the life of a prostitute by virtue of the ups and downs of the plot and the style of criticizing the feudal society.

If "Spring Revlon" is a story with profound connotations, then the script of this song and dance movie is a superficial and poignant love story without depth.

The heroines are also prostitutes, and they all have a miserable fate, but the focus of the script is completely inconsistent.

The former is an elegy for low-level prostitutes and a criticism of feudal society;

The latter is a sad song of love, lamenting the impermanence of fate and the vicissitudes of the world.

This is a clear set of control groups!

Yao Bianliang's mood became hot.

Didn't An Hua Chuan focus on the love story of a gifted scholar and a beautiful woman at the beginning, and finally succeeded in hitting the street?

Moreover, although Anhua's biography revolves around the element of love, his plot is so sweet and has a large audience.

And what about this musical movie?

It's just about love, it's still a very unpleasant poignant sadomasochism!

Today, with the proliferation of popcorn movies, comedy movies are the mainstream. As for tragedy movies, basically there will not be much market.

Not only that, in the script of this song and dance movie, the hero neither has a prominent status, nor does he have extremely strong abilities and skills

—He is just an ordinary person in the torrent of history.

Even in sadomasochism dramas more than ten years ago, the screenwriters would give the male protagonist a high status. Whether it's your son or the prince's president, it's impossible for an ordinary person to be the hero.

Therefore, the script of this song and dance movie is not pleasing in all aspects.

Audiences who love Su Shuangtian will certainly not choose it, and audiences who love sadomasochism will not like it either;

Audiences who are keen on popcorn movies are unlikely to pay attention to this show, and audiences who love movies with profound connotations will not give it a look.

"This is the rhythm that keeps all the audience out." The corners of Yao Bianliang's lips twitched slightly, and he couldn't help feeling emotional.

She couldn't believe it. After this kind of movie was broadcast, could it still become popular?