🍜The Golden Demon🥟

ابدأ من البداية

(Y/N) wakes up in a jolt and looks at me bewildered it kinda scared me. "Jeez girl, what kind of shit were you on in your sleep?"

(Y/N) let out a sigh of relief. "Let's just say I feel dirty".

I narrowed my eyes at her in confusion. "What!?"

(Y/N) shakes her head "Never mind, let's just get going". She rolled out of bed with me not too far behind".

We finally walk past the front desk slightly, hearing snorting noises.

I heard (Y/N) grunt beside me. "Girl going ham on that good shit".

"How you know?"

"I snuck in there after like a few minutes after you were out like a light...the chick was doing major lines of that crap".

"By the gods..."

I pushed the door open and let (Y/N) out first because I'm a gentlewoman, and that's how we do , out of the corner of my eye I saw a rose lying on the ground and it seemed (Y/N) noticed as well.

"...The hell is that...?" (Y/N) started walking towards it.

I was quick to snatch her back. "Hey, where are you going,  you don't know if it's dangerous or not..."

"Come on, Akali, It might just be a regular flower. " She kept walking toward it without a care in the world.

●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○~●~○

(Y/N'S POV)

I got closer to the rose on the ground. My eyes squinted a bit. It wasn't that regular rose-red color...It was a bloody red. I went out to touch it, and its shape collapsed on itself".

"The fuck man...you seeing this Akali." I looked over at Akali who was just as worried but she said nothing.

"Earth to Akali...answer me, say something...Anything". Now I'm starting to freak out.

"...He wasn't lying about the Golden Demon..." Akali got to her feet and started running off into the bushes behind the inn, leaving me behind.

"What th- , Hey wait for me". I ran after her. As I followed behind her I started to see a trail of those weird roses

Once Akali stopped, I was mortified.

In a bundle of brambles, there lay the body of the woman at the front desk, her body looking like something made out of the finest of porcelain, and her blood was golden.

It was a beautiful grotesque mess of dismembered limbs and organs.

I ran off into a bush and ended up hurling.

(???): Jeez...if you're working for the Kinkou...you gotta learn how to have an iron stomach.

I looked up a tree and saw Reaper Randy and Butter Knife in all their glory.

He jumps off beside Akali...A little too close for my taste actually...the fuck is happening...

Akali sides-eyed him as he walked in front of her and poked the body with a stick. All that glitz and glam was nothing but an illusion showing off the true horror.

Akali's eyes squinted at the sight of it, and I started to feel sick yet again.

Reaper Randy: "Hmm...so he must swept through here..."

Butter Knife: Of course he did, he's the only one who uses magic-imbued daggers for his killings. Honestly, it's like a work of art...

"Wow, dude, just gonna show up out of nowhere like you didn't stalk us Kayn, what do you want".