🍲Hoodwinked🥟

"I'm Fucked". I walked backwards trying to get away from Noodle-Head.

"You fucking piece of shit , you think that a cheap shot like that will get you away from me". Noodle-Head stalks towards me

I continue to back away from her.

Noodle-Head grabs a sickle blade and a dagger from behind her.

" *sighs* Damn it". And thus the chase starts again.

I booked it down a dirt road with the ninja not to far behind. Not to far a village was in sight. I started planning my escape and my funeral if I get caught.

"GET YOUR LITTLE ASS BACK HERE"!!!

"I RATHER SHIT BROKEN GLASS THAN BE KILLED BY YOU"!!! I yelled back.

Noodle-Head snorts "Everyone dies , everyone I just make things quicker".

"Screw that , I have better things to do".

Dust was get kicked up every stride I took.

Once I got into the crowd of people who were in the village it made it harder for the both of us

Me trying to get away from her and Noodle-Head trying to get me.

I cut a right before tripping over something. I keep going over and underneath stuff until something started pulling me.

I looked down at my left foot to see a rope had tangled itself around in many knots.

"Well shit".

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~

(Akali's POV):

I chased that little shit-head over into a village.

Gotta give it to her , she's fast.

I followed in pursuit as she turns a hard right before tripping over a long rope. She didn't even bothered to even get the rope off.

I smirked to myself.

I stepped on the unwinding rope before it trails off and started pulling her towards me. I know I should get the job done and have her head but this will be funny.

I continued to pulling her in.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

(Y/N'S POV):

I continue to get dragged by this rope that's wrapped around my leg.

While getting dragged a couple was walking in the path where i got my foot tangled up in the rope. I made a turning signal with my hand as they looked at me weirdly.

"What , you expecting a joke or something". I looked at the two people before I was dragged around a corner out of their vision.

My dragging comes to a halt in a dark alleyway where don't show up at.

I turned around to see Noodle-head in all her glory looking down upon me with a cocky smirk.

"Shame that I have to kill you".

"........" I turned my back to her not wanting to look at her.

Noodle-head raised an eyebrow before she started leaning into my  line of vision.

"Got nothing to say , you scared". She teased.

"Well there was nothing I wanted to say that I thought you would understand , and there still isn't".

Noodle-head looked offended.

"You calling me dumb".

"You said it , I didn't"