[I feel like I can write this script! Isn't it just a three-no script with no commercial value, not exciting enough plot, and no profound connotation? It's so easy too! 】

[Friends, I have a scrap manuscript that was rejected by the magazine before. I will submit it for a try. Is there a chance that it will be successful? 】

[Brother, I rushed too, this Party A doesn't seem to be very smart. What if he was blind and fell in love with this scrap of mine? 】

Yao Bianliang: "..."

OK, case solved.

This group of people regarded her as a local tyrant with a lot of money.

In fact, these amateur screenwriters cannot be blamed entirely.

Yao Bianliang carefully read the content of the script, and it turned out that although the quality of the script was very average, it still met the requirements she wrote.

There is no commercial value, no exciting plot, not real enough, and not enough connotation.

Apart from the poor quality, there are no other disadvantages.

Yao Bianliang was silent.

Although she also wants to use these scripts, the problem is that the system will not agree!

After pondering for a while, Yao Bianliang finally opened the backstage and changed his acceptance message.

【Special Note:

High requirements for script quality! Contributors who try their luck don't bother! 】

...

This night, the moon and stars are thin.

When An Xincheng returned to the bedroom, as soon as he turned on the message notification, a series of jingling notifications came out.

Click to open it, and the chat has already started in the screenwriter group chat.

"Huh? A script of 5 million yuan?" Seeing the number marked on the receipt information, An Xincheng was slightly surprised.

5 million, which is already the level of top screenwriters in the industry.

Most of those who can afford this price have channels to know people in the industry, and can contact top-notch screenwriters through matchmaking.

That being the case, how could they go to such a small platform with mixed fish and dragons, and post such a request for receiving manuscripts that seems to be grandstanding?

You know, most of the screenwriters on these platforms are non-professionals. Many people regard script writing as a hobby, not even an introduction.

As for those screenwriters who have already joined a formal company, there is a high probability that they will not come to such a place.

Of course, there may also be excellent professional screenwriters in these places. But there is no doubt that the probability of encountering outstanding talents is pitifully small, which is tantamount to panning for gold in sand.

Therefore, except for small workshops that really can't recruit people, most Party A will not go here to pan for gold.

"Party A is really strange." An Xincheng couldn't help murmuring.

Ever since he collaborated with Yao Bianliang in "The Doctor", An Xincheng's net worth has gone up.

Even if he can't reach the ranks of well-known screenwriters, at least he can have a job as a screenwriter.