Yao Xinxin's mental abilities shouldn't be so bad, right?

Three minutes later, Yao Bianliang finally received the message from Yao Xinxin, with only one expression—

【Yao Xinxin: Smile.jpg】

[Yao Xinxin: Yao Bianliang, don't be complacent, just wait for me! 】

Yao Bianliang: "..."

Why hasn't the lines of this stupid heroine changed much?

Moreover, I asked you so many questions just now, you should answer me.

Yao Bianliang did not give up and continued to send messages to Yao Xinxin.

Unfortunately, no matter what messages she sent, Yao Xinxin didn't reply, as if the other party had completely blocked her.

The system couldn't help but said: "Host, look at what you have forced the original heroine into."

I'm so angry that I can't speak

Yao Bianliang sighed regretfully: "How could this Yao Xinxin know how to speak harshly?"

She originally wanted to talk to Yao Xinxin and learn about the other party's recent situation.

But now, they didn't reply directly, and she had no strength to do it.

"ding dong"

"Ding ding ding...boom!"

At this time, a series of message prompts sounded suddenly, which made Yao Bianliang slightly taken aback.

What's the situation, who is in such a hurry to find her?

She lowered her head and clicked on the message board, and there were three large characters—Yao Xinxin.

Yao Bianliang stared at these three characters suspiciously for a long time before noticing that these new messages all came from her associated account.

—In other words, Yao Xinxin is actively contacting the fan account "I want to be cool today".

Although the fan account has not responded, Yao Xinxin's enthusiasm has not been dampened at all, and several new messages have been sent continuously.

Yao Bianliang: "..."

When I first contacted you, you ignored me, but when you turned around, you enthusiastically contacted my vest?

Why do you make such a big detour!

Yao Bianliang opened the chat box and took a look. As expected, Yao Xinxin had already actively explained the inside information she wanted to know.

[Yao Xinxin: Xiaojin, our closed shooting has completely ended, and we expect to be able to return tomorrow! 】

[Yao Xinxin: I have been disconnected from the Internet for a while, and I can finally get in touch with you today. How are you recently? 】

【Yao Xinxin: Everything is going well with my filming. Director Ren has taught me a lot. My performance in this movie should be better than ever! Thank you very much, if not for you, I would not have such good resources and opportunities. 】

[Yao Xinxin: If everything goes well, the movie will be released in more than a month. I'll give you tickets to the premiere then! 】

After Yao Xinxin sent this string of messages, she also attached a cute cat head emoji package, Yao Bianliang could feel the other party's happiness through the screen.

"Worthy of being my good sister, she is really up to date!" The corners of Yao Bianliang's lips rose slightly, with joy and anticipation in his eyes.

Even though they were thousands of miles apart, at this moment, her and Yao Xinxin's moods were in sync.