Thinking of this, Yao Bianliang pondered for a moment and said: "My expectation for the future is actually very simple..."

Tang Sa and the few companions behind her all looked over with curiosity in their eyes.

People like Yao Bianliang should have clear plans and goals for the future.

Yao Bianliang: "I don't have any expectations for myself. If I had to say something, it would probably be... I hope that there will be more stars in the entertainment circle who are better than me."

In the current entertainment circle, there is no one who can fight.

Yao Bianliang sincerely hopes that one day in the future, there will be a large number of actors with good acting skills and strength in the entertainment industry.

Everyone is desperately introverted, working together, can't they collectively surpass her?

With such beautiful thoughts in mind, when Yao Bianliang said this, his eyes were filled with anticipation.

Tang Sa stared blankly at Yao Bianliang's eyes, the other's expression was so sincere, without any gesture of acting at all.

Of course, Yao Bianliang didn't need to act at all since he wasn't in front of the camera. Her words were clearly sincere.

Tang Sa never expected that Yao Bianliang's expectation for the future was not about herself, and even this expectation would not benefit her at all.

— Yao Bianliang actually hoped that there would be more outstanding stars in the entertainment industry!

She hopes that the internal entertainment will become better, and that the atmosphere of the entire entertainment industry will improve.

Even so, she is likely to be eliminated by the continuous influx of competitors, but she still has such hopes.

This is probably... the legendary "caring for the world", right?

Thoughts surged in Tang Sa's heart. She originally thought that she had understood Yao Bianliang's thoughts, but now it seems that she still failed to catch up with Yao Bianliang's thoughts.

Perhaps, she still needs to study the content of this interview draft in depth and think it over again.

With such thoughts in mind, Tang Sa and his companions left the studio together.

The sightseeing in the office building is slowly declining, and in the quiet elevator, the small TV screen is playing a new advertisement.

[Kara Dairy, bringing you a different experience]

In the video, milky white milk is mixed with the fragrance of grass and trees, making people feel the rich taste of milk through the screen.

Tang Sa was taken aback for a moment, then glanced at the advertising screen, thoughtful.

"This is... a product endorsed by Mr. Yao?"

Carat Dairy, a small well-known manufacturer she had never heard of.

"Didn't Mr. Yao never shoot commercials? This time he actually started to speak for the brand." The companions around him were also very surprised.

Yao Bianliang not only spoke for such a small brand.

Tang Sa didn't speak, but silently remembered the name "Kara Dairy" in his heart.

"This seems to be a point that can be dug deeper." She was thoughtful.

She herself doesn't have a deep understanding of Teacher Yao's thinking, so she can start interviewing from other aspects to get a comprehensive understanding of Yao Bianliang's personality.