You know, most of the traffic stars' fighting scenes are not strong. For those martial arts scenes in TV dramas, either a double is used, or it all depends on the efforts of the photographer and post-production.

Anyone who knows a little bit knows that when filming a martial arts scene, if the actor himself does not fight well, he needs to rely on the language of the camera to make up for it.

Sometimes, when an actor makes an action, he needs close-up shots + fast shots + slow shots to constantly switch perspectives to give the audience a visual impact.

Of course, zooming in and out of the camera, coupled with exciting background music, are also common ways of expression.

If it is in a studio, the photographer may need to move constantly, and use various camera movements to make up for the shortcomings of the actors' movements.

Therefore, there are usually some ironic scenes in the studio—

The actor himself stood in place, making martial arts moves like a wooden stake.

And several photographers walked around the actors quickly, the camera zoomed in or away, busy and sweating profusely, and it was several steps harder to move than the actors themselves.

But now, Yao Bianliang and the others chose to shoot on location, so naturally there is no such condition.

Without the help of the photographer, the martial arts requirements for the actors are greatly increased.

The paparazzi were still thinking about it, and it was really too much to choose a live-action shoot.

But now it seems that this is clearly an extremely wise decision!

Xia Hong's performance, even without camera language as an aid, is still pleasing to the eye and makes people unable to take their eyes off it.

"Yao Bianliang is too strong," the paparazzi said in amazement, "No wonder she rejected Ouyang Xiaoqing. Just play with Xia Hong. If it were me, I would choose Xia Hong too!"

"That's right, those netizens are still complaining about Ouyang Xiaoqing," another person rubbed his hands, unable to contain his excitement, "I really should let them see what serious acting is!"

A few people chatted with each other. They seemed to have forgotten that before seeing this scene, they were no different from those netizens, and they all thought that Xia Hong must not be good at acting.

"That's right, we made a lot of money this time!" The leading paparazzi's voice was extremely excited, "Regardless of whether "The End of the World" is a bad drama or not, at least this drama is absolutely top-notch."

Exploding such a beautiful tidbit will set off a stormy wave on the Internet!

At this moment, he seemed to have seen a steady stream of traffic beckoning to him.

"Look, Wen Xuan and the others are also on stage."

The plot seemed to be progressing, Wen Xuan, Xia Hong, Hu Qingnian, and the other two supporting roles were all present.

Several people were speaking their lines, and the atmosphere seemed quite dignified.

The paparazzi couldn't hear what they were saying, they only saw the faces of a few actors changing constantly, and the surroundings were undercurrents.

"Zheng—"

Finally, with a soft metal sound, the long sword was unsheathed.

Xia Hong's long sword stabbed out, and Wen Xuan's ribbon was lifted up, colliding with it head-on.