"Who threw so much money?"

She didn't remember when her support club held a fundraising event. If one person invested so much, it would be a big deal.

Yao Xinxin never expected that at such a time, there would be local tyrants willing to spend money for her.

The rich fan also left her a message.

[I also want to be cool today: Xinxin, you are a great female star! I believe you can get better and better. 】

Yao Xinxin's lips trembled a little, and she fell into silence.

Her career suffered a setback and she was treated coldly by the company. Her family doesn't understand her, and netizens only know how to abuse her, as if the whole world is full of malice towards her...

But now, someone suddenly poured a huge amount of money into her, just to tell her that she is actually a great female star.

Yao Xinxin suddenly felt like crying. She had never cried when she had quarreled with Yao's mother before. But now facing the kindness released by a strange fan, she suddenly couldn't help but want to cry.

"I want to be cool today too? Well, this person is... Yao Bianliang's black fan?"

Click on the other party's homepage and read their latest Weibo posts, almost all of which are comments about Yao Bianliang.

Yao Xinxin's mood became complicated for a moment.

Unexpectedly, Yao Bian Liangfeng has such a good review, but there are also black fans.

And this person is obviously not an ordinary black fan, but a firm and persistent black fan.

Seeing this black fan crazily confessing her love to her in the latest Weibo post, Yao Xinxin couldn't help feeling fond of this netizen whom she had never met before.

However, after seeing this black fan being ridiculed by other netizens for giving her a reward, Yao Xinxin felt uncomfortable again.

If it wasn't for her, the other party wouldn't have to accept such criticism at all!

After thinking about it, Yao Xinxin opened the private chat window with the other party.

[Yao Xinxin: Thank you for your gift. However, I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint your expectations. 】

[Yao Xinxin: I plan to quit the circle temporarily, and there is a high probability that I will not come back in the future. I have let down your love, I am sorry. 】

If it was the past, Yao Xinxin would definitely not care about a rich fan's confession to her.

At that time, she had a lot of local tyrant fans, and every day someone made tricks to her. She usually doesn't reply to each other.

But now, maybe because her situation is not as good as before, or maybe because she is determined to quit the circle, Yao Xinxin doesn't have so much burden in her heart.

On the other side, Yao Bianliang's eyes lit up when he received the news from Yao Xinxin.

"Sure enough, no one can deny the power of money!"

Yao Bianliang immediately corrected his attitude and started his first step of exploration.

[I also want to be cool today: I know that Xinxin has been under a lot of pressure recently, so don't feel pressured because we like you. No matter what decision you make in the end, our fans will support you! 】

[I also want to be cool today: Also, I gave Xinxin some gifts, I hope Xinxin will not be sad. Be happy every day. 】

Yao Xinxin was touched again when she read this text.