Look at others, the actors play the roles casually, and the screenwriters write the plots casually, they are all rare talents.

Unlike her, no matter how hard she tried, she still couldn't let her reputation collapse in the slightest.

"I remember that when Wenxuan became famous back then, her acting skills were excellent and she even won many awards," Yao Bianliang recalled, "I never thought her acting skills would become like this after so many years."

The dramas on the commercial assembly line that she has starred in for many years have already wiped out Wen Xuan's aura. Now she can no longer act the way she did back then.

Yao Bianliang was full of emotion in his heart.

Sure enough, commercial dramas that happen to be bad money are the correct way to turn cool!

If she could have teammates like Wen Xuan and Ling Huanxuan, she wouldn't have to worry about a major failure.

The system couldn't help but said: "Host, don't you want to poach Wen Xuan and Ling Huanxuan here?"

"Don't say it so harshly," Yao Bianliang corrected, "I'm just seriously considering whether it's possible for me to cooperate with them."

This time, as her opponents, Wen Xuan and the others really made her miserable.

However, if you let them become your teammates, then not only will they not hold her back, but they will give her a great boost.

"But this matter has to be discussed in the long term." Yao Bianliang thought silently.

This is just a prototype of the plan, and she must make more detailed planning to avoid other possibilities of becoming popular.

What's more, the mission deadline this time has not yet come.

What if...Chun Nuan Revlon's word-of-mouth will overturn in the later stage?

Then she doesn't have to worry about the next mission at all, she just quits the circle and leaves!

...

With the passage of time, the finale of "Spring Revlon" finally arrived as scheduled.

That night, with the bright moon hanging high, Yao Bianliang squatted at the computer desk early with his last hope.

"Today will launch the last poisonous point of the whole drama," she pondered, "Maybe there is a slight possibility that the reputation of the whole drama will collapse."

Like her, the audience in front of the computer was looking forward to the finale.

【Ahhhh, it's finally the finale! 】

[I hope the ending is a tragedy. If the heroine reunites with the scumbag in the end, I will give the crew a one-star negative review. 】

【Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow 】

[Laughing, I had no expectations for the hero from the beginning. Xu Yao's face made me want nothing more than their relationship line (hands folded), not to mention his character design is still a scumbag. 】

[In other words, this is a drama with a tragic theme, so it shouldn't let the hero and heroine have a sadomasochistic relationship. 】

[Yes, if the final direction of this drama is sadomasochism, I will explode with anger on the spot. 】

Yao Bianliang: "..."

God knows, in order to avoid deep sadomasochistic love, she deliberately didn't let the hero and heroine reunite.