[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 】

The woman who ran away was dying.

The hostess and her little sister waited for the bustard to leave, then walked over to give each other their food and water, and helped her treat the wound.

"Wash the wound with water, but it must not be hot."

Every prostitute has survived like this. After being beaten severely, they have to succumb to reality.

They are all the lowest level of prostitutes, if they are not willing to help themselves, no one in this world will be willing to rescue them.

Today they are helping others, maybe later, they will need others to help them. If they want to survive in this cruel society, they have no choice.

As the plot unfolded layer by layer, the characters of the girls gradually became fuller.

The first card sold here by her husband is a jealous and selfish woman. But she also has a conscience and a bottom line. Even in the face of a huge threat, she did not betray her sister in the end.

The girl who ran away was called Xiaoxin. She considered herself noble and looked down on the hostess and the prostitutes. But at the same time, she is also affectionate, tenacious and self-reliant, even willing to sacrifice herself for the sake of the overall situation.

The little sister next to the heroine is timid and cowardly, but at the critical moment, she dared to stand up against her inner fear.

Each of them has flaws and is not a perfect victim, but they are also human beings.

They should not have been treated like this.

When they saw several sisters helping one of them plan to redeem himself and leave, and finally successfully deceived the old bustard, the audience burst into tears.

【Ahhh, I was scared to death just now, and I was almost discovered by the bustard. 】

[The hostess is really clever. Using this method to confuse the bustard not only allowed the girl to escape from the brothel, but also prevented the bustard from getting the money. 】

【IQ crushing.jpg】

【That girl is really lucky. Her mother found her, and several sisters were willing to help, so she managed to get out of the sea of ​​misery. 】

[I'm dying of laughter, this old bustard's face is so ugly. 】

As the instigator of this incident, the heroine was beaten like never before.

However, she was particularly happy in her heart. Seeing the blue face of the old bustard, she felt that no amount of beating was worth it.

Of course, while helping others, she didn't give up hope herself.

Among them, an older contestant learned poetry and songs from the little sister she had the best relationship with, and even made a simple pipa by herself to practice in secret.

For prostitutes like them, if they want to climb up, this is the only way to go.

Low-level prostitutes have to receive too many customers every day. Under the high-intensity "work", it is difficult for them to live for a long time, and they will meet death if they are not careful.

Only by becoming a high-class prostitute can there be a way out,

But soon, the plot took a sharp turn.