In the end, it was Yao Bianliang who attacked him without warning in front of the audience in the live broadcast room!

Everything is progressing steadily according to Yao Bianliang's plan.

Until the end, things got worse and worse, and the truth was revealed, and he had no room to turn around.

Luo Shuai couldn't help recalling the scene that day.

After Yao Bianliang made a move on him, he just stood there condescendingly, watching him being helped up by his assistant.

There was a mocking smile on the corner of her mouth, and there was no panic in her eyes.

It was as if she wasn't worried about how the audience in the studio would react, nor how the media reporters would report on the matter.

A layer of cold sweat suddenly broke out on Luo Shuai's back, and more and more details that he had ignored poured into his mind.

That's right, Yao Bianliang is a star in the entertainment industry, she blatantly hit someone, didn't she rush to become cool? This doesn't make sense at all logically.

Therefore, she must have known the truth in advance, had insight into everything, and planned this incident single-handedly. Only in this way can we behave calmly and calmly.

After thinking this through, Luo Shuai only felt a chill down his spine.

Yao Bianliang is definitely not as simple as it appears on the surface!

Her wrist, her scheming, her strategy... are not what a normal person should have at all!

It's terrible, the other party is really terrible.

It's no wonder that even her cousin stumbled in her hands. Such a person, how could a star like him be able to compete?

Thinking of this, Luo Shuai's face turned ashen.

At this moment, he finally completely lost his fighting spirit. Deep down in my heart, there is only deep regret and fear left.

——

In the evening of this day, the sun rendered the last ray of light in the sky, and the clouds were covered with a layer of gold.

After Yao Bianliang finished filming the last scene, he stretched comfortably. This episode was all done, and she felt quite relaxed.

"Director Hua, if there is nothing else, I'll go back and rest first."

The flower director smiled and waved at her: "Okay, I have already sent you the candidate for the new male lead, you can give me some references later."

The staff also packed their things and prepared to leave. Perhaps it was because the work ended early today, and most of the staff had relaxed smiles on their faces. Everyone gathered in twos and threes, laughing and discussing something.

Yao Bianliang's footsteps were brisk, and he walked in the direction of the film and television apartment. The air along the way was filled with joy.

"I don't know what's going on with Shuai Luo."

She turned on her phone happily and glanced at the current news on Weibo.

Luo Shuai obviously spent a lot of money on his side, buying a bunch of trending searches and trolls, and the front row of the entertainment trending list is full of content to refute rumors.

#Luo Shuai Studio Refuting Rumors#

#Luo Shuai issued a lawyer's letter#

#Fake rumor marketing account, please stop in moderation#