Mother Yao knew this daughter very well. Yao Bianliang is very eager for the warmth of the family and the approval of his parents. She only needs to praise her casually, and it can make her happy for a long time.

Although she left the Yao family, she must also have nostalgia for the Yao family.

Now, there is just a lack of an opportunity to go home.

Thinking of this, Mother Yao's heart gradually settled down.

The family's business is not doing well recently, if Yao Bianliang comes back, they can not only let Yao Bianliang take care of the house, but also let her bring Xinxin along.

At that time, both daughters will be able to get along in the entertainment industry, and their family will not have to worry about those trivial matters.

"Xinxin, have you been in touch with her recently?" Mother Yao asked her daughter.

Yao Xinxin's heart skipped a beat, and she forced herself to be calm: "No, I have lost contact with her a long time ago."

Mother Yao felt a little regretful when she heard this, but she wasn't too surprised.

The relationship between her two daughters was not good in the first place, and now that Yao Bianliang was driven out of the house, Xinxin would not contact her anymore.

Yao Xinxin paused, and then said: "And as far as I know, Yao Bianliang does not participate in any marketing activities, nor accept any advertising endorsements. In the entire circle, there are only a handful of people who have contact with her."

After she finished speaking, she glanced at Mother Yao's expression out of the corner of her eye.

"What?" Mother Yao's brows frowned even tighter.

What's the matter with Yao Bianliang's brain circuit, there are mountains of gold and silver in front of him, but he doesn't want any of them.

If you don't do marketing or accept advertisements, what kind of star are you?

"This child, I don't know who his personality is." Yao's mother's eyes suddenly showed a bit of dissatisfaction.

Originally, she was hesitant to contact Yao Bianliang again later. But now it seems that this matter is better sooner rather than later.

If Yao Bianliang was allowed to go on like this, how many bonuses and opportunities would have to be missed. When the heat is over, how many people still remember her?

This behavior is simply stupid!

No, she found some time to discuss this matter with her husband.

———

On the other side, the "unbelievably stupid" Yao Bianliang was sitting on the sofa, eating melons and browsing the news on the Internet.

xx daily commented on "Doctor", yz news from "Doctor" focused on the current epidemic situation, xy entertainment commented on Yao Bianliang...

One piece of news came out one after another, and with it, there were countless heats.

Yao Bianliang's Weibo fans have soared all the way, and now it has exceeded 10 million, completely jumping from the 18th line to the third line.

"Hiss, the heat can rise to this level." Yao Bianliang looked at the overwhelming heat on the Internet, and his heart trembled.

If it were a few months ago, Yao Bianliang would never have believed that he had come to where he is today.

Until now, she still has the feeling that she is dreaming.

The fan group was also filled with joy. Yao Bianliang sneaked into the group chat with a trumpet, and new members joined almost every once in a while.