It was already daylight. Yao Bianliang turned on his phone and checked the time, it was already nine o'clock in the morning.

"No, my subject matter is really too dangerous." Yao Bianliang couldn't sit still anymore.

Indeed, in the past few days, the broadcast volume of her drama has been very low, and the attention is far less than other dramas.

But the last mission, wasn't it also very smooth in the early stage? As a result, when the door was closed, there was still an accident, and all previous efforts were wasted.

Yao Bianliang does not want to repeat the same mistakes.

Thinking of this, the first person she contacted was Zhou Fei.

"Zhou Fei, you can make arrangements now to change the content of the promotional copy, synopsis, and related topics. Be sure to remove the words related to medical treatment and medical staff."

"Ah? All changed?" Zhou Fei had just woken up at this time, and his mind was still a little dazed.

Hearing Yao Bianliang's instruction, he was half a beat late to react, and said confusedly: "If we don't write these, then what shall we write?"

This is what their show is about! I can't even mention it.

Yao Bianliang: "You can write whatever you want, in short, try not to let people associate this drama with this epidemic."

After explaining clearly to Zhou Fei, Yao Bianliang immediately logged on to Weibo and revised his Weibo copywriting.

All words with the word "medical" were replaced. Some phrases that are easily reminiscent of others have also been deleted one by one.

After working for a whole morning, Yao Bianliang finally relaxed a bit, and sat back on the sofa all at once.

"I don't know, I just revised it now, it's too late..."

She has revised all relevant entries. Now, if you search for related tags such as "medical" and "medical care" on the short video platform, you can't find her short play at all.

Not only that, she also arranged for Zhou Fei to modify some topics and entries to prevent the public from linking this drama with the epidemic.

Nowadays, the broadcast volume of this drama is still very low. She took advantage of this period of time to modify all relevant content, so it should be considered timely, right?

Yao Bianliang browsed the relevant webpage again, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

"There are only the last five days left, so it shouldn't be too late, right?" She prayed secretly in her heart.

...

As time goes by, the deadline gets closer and closer.

Due to the epidemic, the whole country has officially entered a state of alert. In principle, people will not gather or go out recently.

At this time, people who cannot go out stay at home, and can only listen to songs, read novels, and watch dramas.

Therefore, the popularity of variety shows like "Good Drama PK Competition" not only did not decrease, but increased a lot.

In the studio of the variety show, there was joy at this moment.

"Director, our stats are very high this time!" The staff all had smiles on their faces.

The director of the program group is also very satisfied with the result. "Good Drama PK Competition" has now entered its third season. It was originally a program that garners money and traffic. It is not easy to get such a good result.