Zhou Fei's face was much thicker: "Oh, did I say that just now? When did I say that this is Yao Bianliang's opponent?"

Under everyone's indescribable gazes, Zhou Fei calmly sat back on the chair, raising the corners of his mouth in a good mood.

"I knew that my idol Yao Bianliang is different," Zhou Fei changed his tone before, "On the surface, she is suppressing herself, as if she is her opponent; but in fact, there must be something behind her actions. It has a deep meaning."

Everyone looked thoughtfully at Zhou Fei with doubtful eyes.

Zhou Fei sorted out his thoughts, only felt that he had been perplexed by his doubts, and finally had a good answer.

Zhou Fei: "First of all, Sister Liang asked us to refute the rumors that are beneficial to us. This is obviously to prevent the opponent from flattering us! Think about it, once such unrealistic remarks spread, and the star himself has no such Strength, wouldn't that mean the collapse of the character set. This kind of risk must be avoided."

If you think about it carefully, it seems that this is indeed the truth.

Although they are all positive comments, rumors are rumors, and some remarks are completely exaggerated. Therefore, it is indeed necessary for them to make corresponding clarifications.

As Zhou Fei said, he raised his second finger: "Secondly, it's easy to understand that fans are not allowed to go around everywhere. Some people go around regardless of the occasion, which is very damaging to the popularity of passers-by, and it is easy to attract celebrities. Sister Liang Doing so not only regulates the behavior of fans, but also benefits her future development."

Everyone nodded frequently.

Makes sense. If the star himself is really good, there is no need for fans to work hard at Amway, and new fans will naturally join.

From this point of view, there is nothing wrong with restricting fans.

"Then, why did we help those marketing accounts to declare that the new drama is very depressing?" Someone asked with a frown, "Isn't this just driving away customers?"

Zhou Fei thought for a while: "Probably... this is to not deceive the audience!"

He paused, met other people's puzzled eyes, and explained: "As consumers, the audience naturally has the right to know. If we only promote the good side of the drama and not the bad side of the drama, then it is concealing Part of the truth, it's not fair to the audience."

There is some truth to this statement.

Moreover, the Spring Festival is coming soon, which is a great day for family reunion.

If there are uninformed viewers who watch this show and make themselves depressed after watching it, wouldn't that just cause trouble for others.

Although it is not beneficial for Yao Bianliang to publicize this matter. But this kind of attitude that not only promotes the advantages but also does not shy away from the disadvantages is also a responsible attitude.

Several employees couldn't help feeling a little admiration for Yao Bianliang.

It is really not easy to do this step.

"Hey, wait, look at the trending searches..." Xiaopang, who was sitting by the window, suddenly sat up straight, and let out a soft sigh, "There is an epidemic of human-to-human transmission in City H? Is it true or not?"

He originally wanted to go online to see what the reviews of Yao Bianliang's new drama were like.

Unexpectedly, the first news that came into view was about the epidemic.