Indeed, the plot is boring and boring, and many people can't insist on watching it from beginning to end.

But this level of quality is obvious to all.

[Yao Bianliang's drama is good, it looks very professional and attentive, I don't think it may be worse than Yao Xinxin. 】

[Tsk, the filming has just started, it's still early. 】

[Everyone can go and see Xinxin's script next door, it's also about medical staff, it's super exciting! Flower.jpg]

Except for the personal fans of celebrities, most of the viewers who watched "Good Drama PK Game" like to mix and watch in various live broadcast rooms.

Look at this group for a while, and look at that group for a while. compare with each other.

Seeing that Yao Bianliang's side couldn't end for a while, and Yao Xinxin's fans came to visit from time to time, everyone in Amway went to see the next door, and the audience was really moved.

— They all talk about medical staff, so I guess the difference is not too big, right?

With such thoughts in mind, many viewers temporarily quit Yao Bianliang's live broadcast room and poured into Yao Xinxin's group.

...

"cut!"

In Yao Xinxin's crew, the director yelled with a loudspeaker, and this short episode came to an end.

Two assistants stepped forward quickly, one wiped Yao Xinxin's sweat, and the other handed him a bottle of mineral water.

Yao Xinxin stood up straight, her long hair fell down her shoulders with her movements. She was a little out of breath, thumped her sore waist, and let out a long sigh of relief.

"Director, have you passed this one?" Yao Xinxin asked.

The director smiled and said: "Well, Teacher Yao is in good condition this time! Let's rest for a few minutes, the staff—come and clean up here."

The corners of Yao Xinxin's lips curled up slightly.

Today is the first day of live broadcast, and the first scene is very important. To this end, she deliberately selected a most exciting segment.

In this plot, the heroine mainly performs a minor operation for the hero. The relationship between the two warmed up during this operation, and the heroine also got exercise and improvement through this.

Although there is only one scene, it not only shows the heroine's superb skills as a doctor, but also shows the ambiguous moments between the hero and the heroine. In addition, she can also show her dedication.

It can be said to kill three birds with one stone!

In the live broadcast room, fans saw Yao Xinxin panting and wiping sweat, and they also left messages one after another.

【Xinxin is great! But it's too hard, so let's take a break. 】

[This plot hit me, I like to see handsome men and women serious about their careers, can you add some more? 】

[I think Yao Xinxin is quite dedicated, not as bad as the one uploaded on the Internet. Wearing such thick clothes and not turning on the air conditioner, there is sweat on the forehead. 】

The audience who just came from Yao Bianliang's studio: "..."

No, wait, this is called "dedication"?

Do you have any misunderstanding about the term "dedication".