Yao Bianliang was very satisfied and turned to the last page of resume.

This time, the information that caught her eyes made her stunned.

Zheng Han, the former manager of Ansheng Entertainment Company, compared with the previous resumes, this resume is glamorous, and the achievements he made have stunned all the job seekers, which can only be described as "extremely excellent".

Yao Bianliang stared at it for a while, almost thinking that he was hallucinating.

How did this guy get in here?

You are so good, wouldn't it be good to go to other artists' studios to shine? What to do in my small workshop.

Yao Bianliang couldn't help looking up, looking for the man in the resume photo through the one-way glass of the cubicle.

I saw Manager Zheng sitting in the middle, with a calm demeanor, full of confidence, and a big boss-like confidence in every gesture.

Compared with the tense and cramped people around him, he stands out from the crowd.

Yao Bianliang narrowed his eyes slightly.

Oh, this is Zheng Han?

Such an outstanding talent, still want to join my studio? Don't come to harm me.

Yao Bianliang picked up a pen and drew a small cross behind the name "Zheng Han".

On the other side, Assistant Chen had already pulled out a few pieces of paper with questions written on them, and started the first round of questions and answers.

[Q1: The artist took a group of photo photos, but was called ugly by netizens. The situation is urgent. How do you plan to solve this crisis? 】

Assistant Chen put the note with this question on the coffee table, and smiled: "Everyone has a minute to think, and then start answering the questions."

Seeing this question, everyone fell into deep thought. When the time came, someone spoke first.

"Since the public thinks the photos are ugly, the best solution is to let people know that the photos are not the same as the real person. We can explain that this is a new type of makeup specially designed to create a sense of atmosphere, and arrange a marketing account With rhythm."

Another person said: "I can't explain it. The more you explain, the easier it is to make things worse. The best way is to suppress the heat as soon as possible."

Manager Zheng listened to what these people said, with a bit of disdain in his eyes.

Sure enough, they are a group of inexperienced guys. With this way of handling, the artist has long since settled down.

He cleared his throat and smiled calmly: "If I were to deal with this matter, I would suppress the popularity of those ugly photos. Then buy a hot search titled #ugly#, and put the artist's photos in this entry." Refined photo."

Everyone:!

Can you still play like this?

Several other applicants were stunned for a moment, and then suddenly realized.

Yes, this is the most ingenious operation. Buy a hot search titled "ugly", so that people who eat melons have preconceptions that the photos are ugly. As a result, I opened the hot search, but found that the artist in the photo was obviously outstanding.

In this way, there is controversy and enthusiasm, which not only successfully eliminates the negative impact of photo rollovers, but also makes passers-by who don't know the truth feel good.