Toxic part 1 (Lee know)

I laughed in the car with my best friend. The two of us had just came from a house party and needless to say.. we were all a tad bit drunk. Celebrating the start of my second year of college, we thought partying would suit the situation as there were many being held. "Bitch...my tire did NOT just burst!", My best friend Yeji giggled as she looked from her window and down at her back tire. I couldn't help but chuckle, throwing my head back as i giggled. My stomach beginning to cramp. I was honestly tipsy and not in your right mind. My phone suddenly rang with a message. I Squinted my eyes and looked down to see a message from my on again, off again boyfriend. At the moment we were off so i dont know why he is texting me. Rolling my eyes, I decided to open the message.

Minho🙄: Were you at right now?

I smacked my lips.

Y/n: Why is it any of your concern?

Almost immediately, the three dots pop up on my phone. I let out a loud sigh,preparing myself for the temper tantrum he was about to throw.

Minho🙄: Who the fuck are you catching an attitude with? I'm asking because you're going to parties and shit, posting videos but can't answer my calls.

Y/n: You never called me, Minho. Why are you texting me anyways didn't you say we were done? Dum ass.

Minho🙄: So you must've let somebody hype you up at that party thinking you can say shit like that because it's over text. Where are you? I'm picking you up.

I begin to grow nervous, knowing he was pissed off. He didn't like it when I caught so called "attitudes" with him. But at this point in time, that's all our relationship consisted of: Arguments, tension, sexual frustration and attitude. And yet, we quite frankly couldn't leave each other alone.

Y/n: Im...out.

Minho🙄: Out where y/n? Stop trying to be fucking smart

I decide to just not respond after that.

"Yeji, we still going to your house or what?!" I ask my bestfriend, deciding to not entertain Minho or his petty ass mood swings tonight.
Myself and Yeji sat on her couch, watching the scary movie on the screen and munching on snacks. Since none of us were tired and still waiting on that adrenaline, from the many drinks we hand,to run out, this is how we decided to pass time. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back" I got up from my seat quickly to go up to the bathroom. After using the bathroom and washing my hands of course, i groan and rub at my aching temples, caused by the alcohol, before leaving the restroom. When I get back to the front room, I notice how yeji had her phone up to her ear, eyeing me with widened eyes. I grew concerned quickly. "What's wrong?" I asked, causing her to put the phone on speaker.
"I just heard her fucking talk. Why would you lie. saying she wasn't there? You know what..Y/n pack your shit!" I got really embarrassed, almost yelling, telling her to hang up the phone. She does so as he continued to yell.
"Oh my god, what an angry bunny." Yeji mumbled. I grazed my tongue along my bottom teeth. He always does this to me. "What did I tell you about answering the phone to his crazy ass!" I grumbled, stomping over to my belongings. Now I really had no choice but to leave with him.

-

I hate doing part 2 but this would be long otherwise