Ghost face (Chan)

August 31st. The one night people can dress like complete sluts and no one can say a thing. Of course I'm going to take advantage of that are you kidding me! Am I a fully grown woman? Yes. Am I going to take my boyfriend to a Halloween party? Yes. My boyfriend Chan and I have been together since last Christmas, we just about missed Halloween which saddens me as it's my favourite holiday. Unlike Chan, horror films, scary stuff; anything like that is my go too. This year, somehow Iv manage to run my magic and convince him to dress up with me. I decided to make Chan the scream killer while I could be a sexy whore who just happened to be one of his victims. Tehe. I wore a short skirt with a crop top and did my make up. I had a headband with a knife that looked like it went through my head so I put that on. Chan walked into the room and damn, he could kill me any day. His muscles pushed against the fabric, my eyes glued to them as if I had never seen them before. He tilted his head, which looked very creepy in the mask, he raised his fake knife and started walking to me. I walked back giggling as he looked very hot and seductive but also very scary I couldn't lie. He grabbed my shoulder and came close to my ear "how about we have fun here?" I looked at him confuse. "What do you mean" I knew what he mean, I wasn't stupid, the fabric he wore was loose but not loose enough to cover his bulge that happened to be appearing slowly in his pants. I looked down and an idea came into my head, "is that for me" I said seductively placing my hand on it rubbing it slowly. His head leaned back from my touch which put a smirk on my face. "Hmm? Want me to sort that out for you?" He nodded quickly, desperate for us to get started. I took his hand and slowly walked to the cabins bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed with Chan stood in front of me, I tug on the fabric and he takes it off. His hands move to the mask but I stop them on there travels. "Keep it on...please" I gave him doll eyes and he did as I asked. Only being in boxers I found it unfair on him so I began removing my clothes to match his attire. His hands exploring every inch of my skin. I palmed the tent in his boxers once again slowly removing them with my other hand. Once his member had sprung up I look it into my hand and stoked him slowly. I licked his tip slapping his length on my tongue a few times and then taking it into my mouth. His hand holding my hair in a pony tail keeping it out of my face. I sucked him for a few minutes as he grew impatient, Chan pushed me on the bed and removed my underwear and bra. "How dare you tease me. Your forgetting who's in charge here sweetie. Now bend over for daddy" I bit my lip and got into position. A harsh slap met my ass cheek making me let out a slight whimper. Copying my technique, Chan rubbed his member between my folds teasing me just how I did with his member not too long ago. He slipped it in slowly causing me to let out a moan. "Urgh, you swallow me so well, let me hear how good I fuck you". His thrusts were godly, his hips snapping onto my cheeks rapidly, nothing vocal other than my whimpers and moans. "D-daddy t-too m-much" even forming that sentence was a mission. "Shut up, you know you love it when I'm inside of you, filling you up, don't you?" He was right. I do. "Mhm" I repeatedly nodded. "Good girl. Gonna let me cum in this tight pussy if yours?" I was on birth control so why the hell not. "Yes daddy, please, fill me up" I formed. The knot in my stomach becoming unbearable. "C-cumming" I said as my juices released onto his member. He came shortly after me, coming down from his high, he slowly pulled out of me, he stuck two fingers inside of me, I moaned from the overstimulation but thankfully he didn't keep them in long, he took them out and brought them towards my mouth. "Suck" I did as he said and suck his fingers tasting myself and him at the same time. "Good girl" he kissed me and lay next to me finally taking the mask off. "You need to wear that mask more" I said giggling. "It does something to me"

-

Hey guys hope you enjoy. This one's a bit more vulgar than the rest but I hope you liked it!