When she finished speaking, the male director with eyes on one side also spoke: "You guys performed very well. I dare say that this is the best work in the rematch of "Good Drama PK Tournament"!"

Next, several judges began to praise in turn.

This is an essential part of variety shows, and as one judge after another spoke out the comments that had been set long ago, the atmosphere became more and more enthusiastic.

Many fans held up support signs and began to shout the names of their idols.

After the judges have expressed their opinions, the voting session will begin.

Yao Bianliang stood silently by the side, listening to the conversation between the judges and Mu Taozhi, trying to be a transparent person.

And at this moment, Wei Yan who was sitting on the left suddenly changed the topic to Yao Bianliang: "Yao Bianliang, your performance this time is pretty good."

Yao Bianliang was slightly taken aback.

Wei Yan is a senior with seniority, and there are not many descriptions about him in the original novel, except that he admires Yao Xinxin very much.

Unexpectedly, he would take the initiative to mention himself at this time.

I only heard Wei Yan said: "But I think you played very well in "To Our Youth". But in this drama, you played the role of the policewoman a little too ordinary, and there are still some places that need to be continued. improved."

Yao Bianliang: "..."

Judge, would you like to hear for yourself what you're saying?

Playing an ordinary supporting role is too ordinary, so it means that the actor's acting skills are not good enough?

Isn't this stuff inconsistent?

Yao Bianliang didn't want to argue too much, so he curled his lips and said perfunctorily, "Yes."

Wei Yan was waiting for Yao Bianliang to bow and thank her, expressing that she would pay more attention in the future.

In this way, he expressed his encouragement by saying that he would vote for her. He neither praised Yao Bianliang, but also completed the task assigned by the program group.

Unexpectedly, Yao Bianliang only gave him such a perfunctory answer.

After he said so many words, he just replied "huh"?

What kind of attitude is this.

Wei Yan frowned slightly, and suddenly felt dissatisfied: "You seem to think my judgment is biased?"

Yao Bianliang looked at the somewhat bald man sitting on the high platform, feeling a little dissatisfied in his heart.

It's fine for this judge to talk nonsense, why is he still talking so much?

Wouldn't it be better to finish talking earlier, she couldn't wait to leave the stage.

"Of course not, you spoke very well." Yao Bianliang showed a polite smile.

Wei Yan: "..."

What does Yao Bianliang mean? Are you being angry with him?

Wei Yan never expected that a rookie on the 18th line would dare to be so rampant in front of him.

His heart was filled with anger, and his tone was not very good at the moment: "Yao Bianliang, your acting skills are also very good. However, compared with the other two contestants, your progress is too little. I am very optimistic about it." Your potential, so I also hope that you will be humble and make progress in the future."