"The door didn't open?" Mu Taozhi was depressed.

He has calculated thousands of times and thought of many possibilities, but he has never thought of this situation.

He Yanning was also speechless. After thinking for a while, she lowered her head and sent a message to the staff: "I'll send a message to ask, see if anyone is willing to open the door for us."

Indeed, that's the only way to go.

Mu Taozhi randomly found a bench on the aisle, and sat down discouraged.

"Tap, tap, tap"

At this time, there was a sound of footsteps from the other end of the corridor, and the two turned their heads to look, only to find that Yao Bianliang was also walking this way with the script.

"You guys arrived so early." Yao Bianliang was a little surprised.

She originally thought that the other party would arrive at seven o'clock. I never thought that they were more active than I imagined, and they arrived at half past six.

Mu Taozhi looked at Yao Bianliang, and secretly complained in his heart.

This woman is indeed quite scheming.

It was agreed to meet at seven o'clock, but she came at six thirty. Isn't this just trying to work hard behind their backs?

This is too curly.

"It's not too early for you." Mu Taozhi sneered.

Yao Bianliang ignored Mu Taozhi's yin and yang aura, walked up to him, and said puzzledly, "Why don't you turn on the light? You're still sitting outside and don't go in."

"We are waiting for the staff from the program group to come and open the door," Mu Taozhi shrugged, and turned his head to look at the glass door close at hand: "The door has not been opened yet, do you have the key?"

Yao Bianliang paused: "What?"

She turned her head slowly, looked at the locked door beside her, and fell silent.

I still remember that when she was training in the company in her previous life, she often got up at three or five in the morning and practiced acting until late at night.

The company's practice room can be entered at any time, so Yao Bianliang did not consider at all that the practice room here is not open yet.

I miscalculated, I didn't expect that this variety show, from the program group to the contestants, is so Buddhist.

...

Two minutes later, Yao Bianliang gave up struggling and sat side by side on the bench with Mu Taozhi and He Yanning.

On this day, the north wind was rustling and snowflakes were fluttering.

The three contestants who had just formed Group 6 were locked out of the gate because they arrived too early on the first day of the rematch.

"Looking back, I must suggest to the program team that the opening time of the practice room must be advanced, preferably at six o'clock in the morning."

Yao Bianliang wrapped his coat tightly, gritted his teeth and spoke.

If the staff is unwilling to get up so early, she can keep the key for her.

In short, you must not wait until eight o'clock to start practicing!

He Yanning was sitting next to Yao Bianliang. Hearing this, his expressionless handsome face was a little stiff.

Six thirty in the morning is already the limit, and she still wants to advance?

You know, they could have slept until eight o'clock in the morning before taking a leisurely shower, eating breakfast, and starting rehearsals.