Yao Bianliang: "What happened to your interview?"

This topic popped up suddenly, and the popularity has increased a lot. It seems that it has been premeditated.

Yao Bianliang didn't believe that just a few casual words from Cheng Liuhui and the others would suddenly bring this topic to the top of the list.

Cheng Liuhui quickly replied to her: "Did you see that interview? It's nothing, we just mentioned you in front of the public."

"I know that you certainly don't care about the popularity, but I still want to repay you within my ability. I hope you don't dislike it."

Yao Bianliang: "..."

Dude, do you call this repayment? You are clearly repaying kindness with revenge!

"Cheng Liuhui, this is your exclusive interview, and it is also a great opportunity for you to become famous. Why did you mention me in the interview and let me be the protagonist?"

Yao Bianliang couldn't understand at all, she was so angry that she didn't want to call Brother Hui anymore, so she called her by his name directly.

Cheng Liuhui said sincerely: "Liangliang, you know, it's already the rematch now, and the competition is more intense. If you gain popularity, you will get more votes, which will be more beneficial to your next promotion."

Hearing this, Yao Bianliang felt a little heartbroken.

The problem now is that she doesn't want to advance at all!

She gritted her teeth: "In that case, I really have to thank you."

Cheng Liuhui hurriedly said, "You're welcome, this is what I should do."

He seemed very happy to be thanked by Yao Bianliang, and immediately sent a cute dog head.

Yao Bianliang: "..."

What's the matter, you're still very proud, aren't you?

If it wasn't because of system regulations, Yao Bianliang couldn't make people doubt her real purpose, otherwise, she really wanted to slap Cheng Liuhui on the head with a brick.

"Cheng Liuhui, I'm here to tell you solemnly, I don't need you to help me promote and stir up the popularity," Yao Bianliang said, "I don't need it now, and I don't need it in the future! I just want to act in peace of mind, and don't want other things Disturb."

"Besides, I'm not the excellent actor you imagined, who doesn't care about fame and wealth, and loves his job. You don't need to promote me like this, thank you."

Cheng Liuhui stared at the two paragraphs of Yao Bianliang's words, feeling a little confused.

In the first paragraph, Yao Bianliang said that she didn't want to stir up the heat, but just wanted to act with peace of mind.

This clearly shows that she is an excellent actor who does not seek fame and wealth, loves her job and is dedicated to her work.

However, in the second paragraph, Yao Bianliang denied this statement.

Cheng Liuhui was confused. Is not this contradictory?

However, after carefully reading it twice, Cheng Liuhui understood again.

Yao Bianliang is willing to use such a standard to demand herself, just because she wants to abide by her heart and stick to the bottom line, not to win the praise and admiration of others.

Therefore, it is not her original intention to set up the so-called "personal design" and publicize it to the outside world.

After figuring this out, Cheng Liuhui couldn't help feeling a little ashamed.