Xiao Yu was in trouble: "This is too much of a loss."

In the entertainment circle, traffic comes first. Yao Bianliang undoubtedly lost a lot of profit by doing so.

Sister Zhang sighed: "Liang Liang is really the most talented, purest, and hardworking star among all the stars in the entertainment industry I have seen."

"At the beginning, when our group was at the bottom, she took the initiative to say that she was the most responsible and asked to eliminate herself."

"Now, our short play is popular, but she says it's all thanks to us."

Sister Zhang really admires Yao Bianliang and feels sorry for the current situation.

Cheng Liuhui said: "So now, it's our turn to help her."

Xiao Yu's eyes brightened slightly, and he raised his spirits.

Sister Zhang also said, "Do you have a solution?"

"Of course," Cheng Liuhui said in a serious tone, "To be honest, the reporter from Fruit Channel invited me to do an exclusive interview, and the interview video will be online tomorrow."

"In this exclusive interview, I focused on her as the heroine."

Cheng Liuhui paused, and continued to speak: "So I thought, if you have the opportunity, can you help me out and mention her more in front of the media?"

"If our rhetoric is the same, we can also form a linkage and make a big wave."

Xiao Yu was a little surprised: "This method sounds very feasible."

Sister Zhang thought for a while: "I'm going to participate in an event tomorrow, and when the reporter asks me, I'll just mention her more."

The three immediately reached an agreement.

In order to make this promotion effective, they conducted a series of detailed discussions in the small group.

If you want to give this discussion a name, it can probably be called "Brain Supplement Praise Conference on Yao Bianliang".

Yao Bianliang, who was far away on the other side, knew nothing about the conspiracy behind the three.

She saw that after she finished sending the message, the small group of four fell silent, and without thinking too much, she turned to deal with other matters.

The primaries are over, but this is no time to let up.

In the next few days, Yao Bianliang planned to stay in his room to study the rules of variety shows, and make plans and arrangements for the future.

#《好剧PK赛》rematch starts#

#30 players are about to start closed training, when the live broadcast is in progress#

#Personal voting channel has been opened, come and vote for your favorite contestants#

...

There are more entries about the variety show rematch, and among them, there is another piece of news.

# Cheng Liuhui Fruit Taiwan personal interview #

"Huh? Cheng Liuhui's interview was aired today?" Yao Bianliang was a little surprised.

Cheng Liuhui chose this time really well. The day when the interview was broadcast happened to be the day when the personal voting channel for the semi-finals was opened.

Those loyal viewers who like "To Our Youth" will definitely be attracted by Cheng Liuhui's interview, and the focus of discussion will also be on the director.