The director paused: "Currently, we have initially drawn up the grouping situation."

Yao Xinxin raised her eyebrows slightly: "Oh?"

Director: "In the rematch, we plan to divide He Yanning and Mu Tao into a group. The script is called "Tulip Storm", and it is Director Hua's new work."

In the primary selection of variety shows, every group wins and loses. Everyone hopes that their team members will be well-known and powerful contestants.

But the rematch was just the opposite.

Because it is a PK system within the group, the members of the same group are teammates and opponents, and no one wants their opponents to be too strong.

He Yanning and Mu Taozhi, both of them are the most famous contestants in variety shows, and they are also the ones that the capital plans to promote.

Playing with them is almost destined to become a foil and be eliminated.

"This script mainly revolves around the hero (played by He Yanning) and the villain (played by Mu Taozhi). In addition, there is also a need for a female supporting tool who is the subordinate of the hero."

"This supporting role is a pure tool person, responsible for completing the tasks assigned by the male lead, and has no relationship with the male lead or the villain."

"We plan to let Yao Bianliang play this role."

After listening to the director's words, the corners of Yao Xinxin's lips rose slightly: "This character is not very good, is it?"

"It's not brilliant at all," the director replied. "The character of this character has no characteristics, and there are no bright moments. Most of the time, he just works with the male lead, and occasionally causes trouble."

When the director said this, he felt a little helpless: "I once discussed with Director Hua, asking him to plump up the character, or simply cut it off. But Director Hua disagreed."

"He said that he needs a supporting actress to complement the aggressiveness of the hero."

After listening to Yao Xinxin, she felt extremely satisfied.

This is completely her ideal choice.

"Very good," Yao Xinxin nodded, "Then I'll trouble the director, make sure Yao Bianliang gets the role."

She would like to see how Yao Bianliang can stand out in the rematch with such an unattractive and unattractive female character!

...

With work on the rematch getting ready, primary voting is also entering its final stages.

Today's moonlight is beautiful, and Yao Bianliang's mood is very cool.

When the pointer pointed to 12 o'clock, the voice of the system sounded in her mind.

[Drip, the mission time limit has expired]

[This task:

Participated in a short play in the variety show "Good Drama PK Competition", and was eliminated in the primary election, and the success was cool]

[Completion Status: Not Completed]

[Bonus Status: Participation Award only]

[Mission message:

You, who wanted to be cool, chose one excellent drama among many bad ones.

From a certain point of view, you do have a vision that others can't match, and extraordinary luck.