"Thank you Brother Hui, please turn down the reporter from Fruit Channel for me, I don't want to accept any interviews."

She thought for a while, and added: "The success of "To Our Youth" basically depends on you, and I played a very small role. So, you should go for an interview."

This is Yao Bianliang's basic policy for himself.

First, she wants to disassociate herself from the show "To Our Youth", refrain from participating in any related interviews, activities or variety shows, and try her best to fade out of the public eye.

Second, encourage other team members to participate in more interviews. Especially Cheng Liuhui, as a director, he should attract the attention of most of the audience!

In addition, the relationship between her and Yao Xinxin has to be used.

Yao Bianliang believes that with their relationship as plastic sisters, Yao Xinxin should be happy to suppress her.

Cheng Liuhui quickly replied to her: "What are you and I doing so politely? Without you, this film would never have been made, and it would be even more impossible for me to achieve what I am today."

"You don't have to refuse, I sincerely hope to thank you."

Yao Bianliang: "..."

No bro, don't do that.

I am afraid!

Yao Bianliang simply said to death: "I'm not being polite to you, I'm just not interested in the interview."

"Brother Hui, I'm an actor and I just want to focus on acting. I don't want to waste energy on marketing, and I'm not interested in traffic and popularity."

Now that it's all said and done, it's impossible for Cheng Liuhui to continue to misunderstand, right?

Yao Bianliang thought about it, and sent a firm fist emoticon.

On the other end of the phone, Cheng Liuhui looked at the news from Yao Bianliang, slightly dazed.

Focus on acting, not marketing?

He originally thought that Yao Bianliang would be very happy after learning about the interview invitation. But he didn't expect that the other party didn't care about this precious opportunity at all.

Stars participating in variety shows, who doesn't want to become popular overnight and soar into the sky.

For an opportunity, a spot, they would even fight to the death, just to make themselves more popular.

However, Yao Bianliang is completely different.

In this era when traffic is king, she doesn't care whether she is popular or not, or whether she has fans.

From the beginning to the end, all she cared about was the works she performed.

What a firm mind, what a strong self-control this must be!

Cheng Liuhui asked himself, if he was in a different position, he would never be as calm as Yao Bianliang.

It turns out that in this world, there are really people who don't seek fame and wealth, but only follow their heart.

Yao Bianliang continued to send messages: "Brother Hui, I don't need your thanks. I chose to join Team 10 because I admired your talent and liked the script. You don't need to be burdened by it."

Looking at these words, Cheng Liuhui was full of thoughts.

That's right, if Yao Bianliang really cared about fame and fortune in the entertainment circle, then she would never have chosen to join the 10th group. It is even more unlikely that he will meet her.