After all, "To Our Youth" is indeed of excellent quality, and no matter how many sailors they buy, they can't cover up this fact.

Yao Xinxin rubbed the center of her brows with a headache: "What about Mu Taozhi, the number one male, doesn't he have many fans?"

"Mu Taozhi's fans went around adoring this show, and it was disgusted by many passers-by," the assistant said helplessly, "Originally our show was pretty good, but because of the obvious contrast with "To Our Youth", everyone regarded it as It's a brainless sweet pet drama."

The assistant paused, and continued: "Not only that, Mu Taozhi's acting skills have been criticized by many people, even sister Xin..."

Yao Xinxin laughed angrily: "Only two days ago, everyone praised me for my good acting skills. How long has it been, and it changed immediately?"

The assistant said weakly: "Sister Xin, your acting skills are indeed top-notch among these traffic stars. But if you compare it with Yao Bianliang..."

It's just not far off.

The assistant didn't say the second half of the sentence, but everyone knew what it meant.

Yao Xinxin only felt her temples throbbing.

Yao Bianliang, Yao Bianliang, Yao Bianliang again!

Why is this person always haunted?

"Xinxin, what's the matter, has something happened?"

A gentle female voice sounded outside the bedroom door, Yao Xinxin came back to her senses, and found Yao's mother standing at the door.

Yao Xinxin looked at Yao's mother with concern, and added a bit of grievance to her anger.

She hung up the call with the assistant, got up and walked over.

"Mom, I told you last time that Yao Bianliang also participated in the variety show "Good Drama PK Competition". Unexpectedly, her show is now popular, and it has completely suppressed the popularity of my show. ."

Hearing the name Yao Bianliang, Yao's mother subconsciously frowned.

From the day Yao Bianliang moved out of Yao's house, Yao's mother never paid attention to her news again, just pretending that she never had this daughter.

Now, hearing this name again, Yao's mother only felt a little strange in the familiar.

"What's going on?" Yao's mother didn't believe it. "She wants to act but doesn't have acting skills, and she wants to have emotional intelligence but not emotional intelligence. How could she overshadow your limelight?"

Yao Xinxin pursed her lips.

She originally wanted to say that Yao Bianliang seemed to be a different person, and his acting skills suddenly improved. Not only that, but she also acted in a good script.

However, Yao Xinxin suddenly didn't dare to say that when she met Yao's mother's suspicious gaze.

No, you can't let the other party know the truth.

Yao Xinxin finally said: "Yao Bianliang was very lucky this time, the show was suddenly flopped by the big V, and then it became popular for no reason."

"Furthermore, the drama she acted in has the same theme as mine. They are both youth dramas, and they were compared by netizens. Now, my online reviews are not good."

People always believe what they want to believe.

In Yao's mother's impression, Yao Bianliang is a waste, so naturally she doesn't believe that she can really become popular.