Yao Bianliang was determined in his heart, and the corners of his lips rose slightly: "It's stable this time."

Without further hesitation, she directly sent a friend request to Cheng Liuhui.

This rare talent, she is sure to make friends!

———

In the practice hall.

Cheng Liuhui sat on the chair, his handsome face with sharp edges and corners showed a bit of fatigue.

The sun slanted in from the window and fell on him, leaving a shadow.

"Still no one wants to come."

His slender fingers gently picked up the script on the table, and a wry smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

There are only two days left until the filming of the "Good Drama PK Competition" variety show starts.

The team formation session was coming to an end, and other teams had already selected members, but he hadn't even found a heroine.

At present, apart from him in the No. 10 group, there is only one friend who comes to support him, and an unknown newcomer Xiao Zhengtai.

Such a lineup can be described as extremely shabby.

The friend stood beside him, frowning slightly: "What about Yao Xinxin, is she willing to join?"

Cheng Liuhui lowered his eyes and said sadly: "I just said a few words, and she interrupted me directly, and brought tea to see off the guests."

"What's more, she has already joined the No. 2 team, and her future is bright. I'm afraid she won't like a small script like mine."

Friends are not surprised when they hear this.

He was just a little helpless: "I said a long time ago that no idol is willing to destroy his image. What's more, this is a talent show. People rely on their faces to make a living. If you let the heroine dress up like that, isn't it a waste of people's jobs? ?"

Cheng Liuhui's thin lips were tightly pursed, he didn't speak, but his expression became more and more lonely.

"There is almost no market for youth dramas that do not fall in love, so why do you have to make trouble with yourself?" My friend persuaded earnestly, "Stop being a dead end, and change the theme. I believe that with your ability, you can change it to a sweet youth drama. It will definitely work."

Cheng Liuhui lowered his eyes, his eyelashes trembling slightly, unable to hide his inner struggle.

Really...is there no other way?

He just wants to make a youth drama that belongs to ordinary people, is it so difficult?

"I don't understand," Cheng Liuhui said, "Youth dramas can only shoot love stories? Those late nights of hard work on the questions, those piles of teaching materials accumulated, aren't they considered youth?"

Cheng Liuhui really couldn't figure it out.

He raised his eyes and looked at his friend seriously: "Now, whenever we talk about youth dramas, we subconsciously think of first love and love. But I believe that most people have never experienced sending love letters, sending flowers, or confessing in the rain. We My youth is all ordinary and ordinary."

He just wanted to show his youth, so what's wrong with that?

The friend's lips moved, and finally shook his head helplessly: "Liu Hui, your idea is very good. But there is no similar successful case so far."