Adultery by mistake

Running into his embrace, "Dad, why did they hate me? My siblings and stepmother didn't like me." Looking at grandma Mathilda, "granny why didn't you stop them? Why didn't you tell them that am a good girl?" Phoebe cried.

Placing her head on his chest, he pets her and brushed his hands on her hair. "It's okay, am here now, okay?" Kevin consoled.

Nodding her head, "Yes Dad." She replied with a brittle tone.

"Kevin dear, it's late now, let's take her home." Grandma Mathilda instructed.

Nodding his head, "Yes Mom." He said and gestured Phoebe to the car. Alongside with grandma Mathilda.

....

9:44pm

Ryan and Charlotte's apartment

"Call him again"

"Baby, I've tried but he is not picking up."

"Oh my, this is a complicated issue."

Sitting on the couch, "what is the meaning of all these? I didn't even know I have a sixteen year old cousin." He said and sighed, "damn this is fucking complicated."

Sitting beside him, "Baby, there's nothing anyone can do about it. It has already happened and the only way to fix this, is to accept that girl into the family."

"I know what you are talking about darling, but it's not that easy." Facing her, "didn't you see the way Aunt Elsa reacted today? Didn't you see the way Justin and Nelly reacted towards her? Baby, they won't accept her so easily." He sighed and helplessly shook his head.

Supporting her chin with her hand, Charlotte sighed. "I've tried bianca's phone but it's switched off. I have no idea how this is gonna go, but-" turning towards him, "I just pray Aunt Elsa doesn't take the revenge on that girl. She is innocent of the sin that happened."

Crossing his hands on her shoulders, he pulled her closer. "Baby, Phoebe is my little cousin sister, and I will do everything to protect her and keep her safe."

Giving him a pale look, "what about Justin and Nelly? Will they accept her? Will they collide with Aunt Elsa to spank her?"

"Baby, I don't know. But I will try to talk things out with Justin."

"Why don't we go to his place right now and talk things out? Maybe that will make the situation light."

Scrunching his brows, "huh, baby we can't go to his place right now."

"Why?"

"Baby, you don't understand Justin." Pointing at himself, "I know Justin, he is my brother and whenever he is pissed off, nobody dares to face him. Not even me."

Taking a deep breath, she sighed. "Okay fine, but can we see him tomorrow? I mean we need to see him and coax him."

Nodding his head, "yeah we will."

....

Justin and Bianca's apartment

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"Bianca I said no!" He yelled angrily and walked into the room.

Following him behind, "Justin please, am begging, please admit it for my sake."

Turning around, with a huge scowl on his face, "are you mad? You want me to accept my father's unchanging mistake? A mistake that was done but can never be corrected?" Taking his blazer off, "Baby, I don't want to talk about it, okay? Let's forget about that topic right now." He stated.