Yandere Cheater Girlfriend x Male Reader

Start from the beginning

Dad: Hey, hey. What happened? You sound like you're crying!

Y/n: It's Laila...

Dad: What happened? Did she die or something?

Y/n: I wish... she cheated on me...

Dad: Ohhhh... how- how did you find out?

Y/n: Walked in on her while she was having sex with another guy... she didn't even care...

Dad: Damn...

Y/n: Hey uh... can I stay there for a few days?

Dad: Sure champ... we'll be waiting for you here.

Y/n: thanks dad...

He hanged up and made way to his parents house.

———
8 Years Later.
———

Why did I do it? I had it all... I had everything that needed... so why? Why did I abandon him?

As of now, Laila could be seen laying on a messy bed with brown stains. She had red eyes, she apparently was crying.

In eight years, Laila married Daniel hoping for a better life than what she had with y/n, not knowing what was to come. She moved in with Daniel and lived with him.

Daniel became abusive and an alcoholic. She had bruises all over her arms and wouldn't leave the house due to the fear of people seeing them.

Daniel lost his looks, his muscles, and dignity. He became an ugly bastard.

Laila was on their bed with what appeared to be a ring. A ring with the name "Laila" written on it in cursive. She held it dear to her heart. She kept it hidden form Daniel in fear of losing the only thing she had of y/n.

Daniel: Laila!

The voice of Daniel from the living room could be heard.

Daniel: Laila im hungry! Make me some food!

Laila sighed as she cleaned her tears and walked towards the kitchen.

She opened the fridge to see beer bottles and empty cans. She grabbed the mustards and mayonnaise and closed it.

She grabbed sandwich bread and made two sandwiches. She put them on a plate and served it to Daniel.

Daniel: What took you so long you bitch?!

Laila: I'm sorry, there-

She was interrupted as she felt a burn in her cheek and she was facing to her right.

Daniel: I don't care for your excuses! Just hurry up will ya?! Jeez... I don't know why I even married you, you piece of shit...

He said the last part through his teeth but was loud enough for her to hear.

Laila: I wish I never followed you into that room...

Daniel: The fuck was that?!

Her stomach sunk as she slowly turned around.

Laila: N-nothing!

Daniel: I'm tired of your shit...

He pulled his belt off his pants and made way to Laila. She was swallows in fear as she backed away.

After a few belt strikes, she was covered in bruises, she looked worse than an 1800 American slave.

Clink...

She looked in front of her to see the ring she held so precious on the floor, out of her grasp.

Daniel: The fucks that?