Small Reunion

Beginne am Anfang

So she smiled as she looked at the open sky. Sona may have lost someone important but she also felt grateful to be taken in kindly by another family. All she can feel now is to be thankful of everything she has. Even then, she'd be lying if she's already over the matter. That boy, she couldn't help but wonder if he's still alive.

Remembering Kai'sa's questions, she shrugged those questions and thought of a drink that might go well with it besides the usual tea. Just as she was about to write a faint scent made her stop. It could barely be identified but Sona felt the small wind coming from her left and a strong sense of intimacy.

She dropped her notebook just to reach her left arm to the side and she felt her palm gripping something. Whoever she grabbed though was able to drag her lightly causing her to look behind Kai'sa and the rest.

The others noticed the sudden event causing everyone to look what happened. Kai'sa was the first to widen her eyes from the scene since she didn't expect to see this.

Evelynn too was surprised while the other two froze at the sight. Y/N was facing Sona with the same gaze he usually gives out to the rest. It made Akali uneasy when the bloody room was still fresh in her mind and Ahri was much more on the curious side.

Seeing the situation it's Sona's arm that was tugging Y/N's sleeve so everyone is aware it was Sona's decision. Y/N was looking at the girl but he could barely pin what she was thinking thanks to her eyes being blurred out. All he felt was how her arms let him go but he felt like he shouldn't move yet.

And he was right, though Sona let him go it didn't take long for her arms to wrap around Y/N before burrowing her face to Y/N's chest. That caught Y/N off-guard but the faint whimper he heard eventually made him realize as well.

"Sona?" Y/N asked different from the usual monotony when the sheer tension of his voice made Ahri's heart resonate. He was anxious, doubtful of the name he said but he couldn't bring himself to think it was a lie as well. Evelynn was the first to realize something and was about to walk to them until everyone heard it as well.

A broken voice letting out a choppy cry. It's surprising to everyone except the man who raised his right arm to pat the girl in the head and pulled her closer. Though her voice turned more muffled as she buried her face to Y/N's chest, everyone can feel her grieving tone so the others watched quietly.

--------------------------------------------------
Y/N's Point of View
--------------------------------------------------

"I'm glad you're alright," I felt my mind lighten up by that fact but also feel it fade realizing how we met. I let my arm rub her back and hearing how she was calming down eased me as well.

Seeing her now, I admit it's good to know she grew up well. I've never heard from her since she moved but I'd never thought we'd meet like this.

"Y/N, you both know each other?" Evelynn asked making me look to her direction and nod. Sona broke the hug and wiped her tears so I chuckled hoping to lift her spirits back.

I could feel someone looking and it was getting to my bad side. Ahri and Akali was also whispering to themselves but it was Kai'sa that I didn't really want to confront right now.

"It's nice to see you again Sona, I hope we can cat-"

"Say Y/N, want to join us for lunch? I bet you haven't eat yet...hopefully," Ahri cut me off making my lips twitch. We haven't met for long and so far they've been annoying so I obviously don't want to. It's just that I don't want to leave so quickly.

"No, I don't want to intrude you ladies," I replied, nngh, being polite is really a pain in the ass but I have to endure.

"We don't mind, don't we?" Evelynn replied as she walked behind Sona. Are they her friends perhaps? All the more I can't go.