"Almost, which one is cuter. White or black?" She questioned with the exact same top just in different colours. 

"Black, and who are you trying to impress?" Her cheeks turn a shade of red and my eyes widen.

"No one, I just want to look good always."

"Yeah right. Or you're trying to look good for when Dyiore sees you."

"I don't care about Dyiore seeing me looking good."

"Right. Because he thinks you always look beautiful." She rolled her eyes and zipped her bag. 

"Enough Dyiore talk, let's go." I still don't understand why she won't go for him. He's made it very clear that he likes her, and I think we all know Callie likes him back. But she just won't go through with it. The poor guy wouldn't even hurt her by accident. 

"Ladies ready?" Mateo questioned from outside the door. I walk out and nod. 

"Yes, let's go." We got into the car, me and Callie sitting at the back while Mateo was like our chauffeur. I connected my phone and we blasted music. Mateo turned it down so many times, but I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a little threat. 

He didn't touch the volume button once. 

When we got there, Ellie was standing in the kitchen arguing with Antonio about God knows what. I don't think I've ever seen him actually get mad at him. I don't think we'll ever actually see that to be honest. 

There were so many snacks laying around on the counter and I think I could put two and two together. Me and Callie had jumped out of the car before Mateo even parked it, so he was still in the car while we ran.

We walked towards them and Ellie pushed Antonio away. "Will you tell this idiot that we can easily eat all this." I knew damn well that the three of us could not eat this much. We can eat a lot, but there was just too much on the table. 

"Of course we can," I said with full confidence. Callie gave me an unsure look. She knew I was lying. 

"Stop lying Arabella. You three couldn't eat all this even if your life depended on it." I rolled my eyes. 

"What are you guys even arguing about?"

"He's saying we can't eat everything because we're just gonna waste it." He was probably right. 

"Antonio stop being so extra, we won't waste anything." Callie says. 

"You two don't understand, she was taking more. This isn't even everything." How? How is it even possible to have that many snacks? Maybe that's why she wanted us to come over. 

"Ok fine, leave me alone." Ellie finally said crossing her arms over her chest. She was fucking with him. She strolled over to the couch taking Callie with her. 

"How is it, that everything always ends up being my fault." He mutters. 

"Just go apologize. We won't say anything." He rolled his eyes going over to the couch. Mateo walked in with Dyiore behind him and they were taking about something. I watch Antonio squish Ellie's cheeks until she finally nods and wraps her arms around his neck and brings him down to the couch.

Callie pretends to throw up at the sight. I gave her a smirk and point at Dyiore with my head. She pretends to throw up again. But I know they'll be together real soon.

She should cut Dyiore some slack. Poor guy looks miserable. All his friends are taken except him. Even Antonio which was not expected in any way possible. 

We all say bye to the guys before they leave. The door shuts and then it's opened again. We hear rushed steps come towards us and Mateo smiles at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. He pulls me into another kiss and then finally leaves.