The Horror of Fused Zamasu! Family Galic Gun!

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/n: I... Think we did it...

Future Trunks: Zamasu... Black... They're gone?

Goku chuckles.

Goku: That sure was hard...

Vegeta: Tch... Indeed.

Gohan: I'm just glad it's over-

???: Light of Justice strike me! A weak God incapable of destroying evil is worthless!

The Saiyans turn their attention to the source of the voice as a bright beam of light descends and as it dies down, Zamasu is revealed with a large, purple, goo like arm. But his arm wasn't the only thing changed, his entire right half was... Corrupted.

Corrupted Zamasu: Y/N! YOU HAVE RALLIED MORTALS AGAINST MY DIVINE JUDGEMENT FOR THE LAST TIME!

In a flash, Y/n is sent flying as Zamasu punches him before launching a barrage of Ki blasts at the Saiyan. However, none of them connect. Vegeta, Future Trunks, Goku, and Gohan protected him.

Goku: It isn't over yet!

Vegeta: You'll have to do better than that!

Corrupted Zamasu: Damn... Damn you all!

Goku: Vegeta, Trunks... I need you two to hold Zamasu off for a moment, I have an idea.

Gohan: What about Y/n and I?

Goku: You come with me!

Gohan and Y/n nod and they all three fly away. Zamasu tries to blast them, but Vegeta intercepts the attack, just managing to block it.

Vegeta: Stay focused on the fight in front of you!

Goku, Gohan, and Y/n land a little ways away.

Goku: You guys have fused before, but we don't have Potara.

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Goku: Well, there's another way to fuse, but you two will have to pull this off perfectly.

Gohan: Okay...?

Goku: Now, watch.

Goku begins to strike a pose.

Goku: You'll want to be just like this.

Y/n: ... That's a little...

Goku: Then...

He moves and transitions to another pose.

Goku: Fu...

He then moved to another pose.

Goku: Sion!

He strikes a final pose.

Goku: Ha! Just like that!

Y/n: Tch...

Gohan: That was awesome!

Y/n: ... Let's just get this over with! We can't screw up!

Gohan and Y/n put some distance between themselves and begin the Fusion dance.

Y/n/Gohan: Fu...!

They continue the dance, though Y/n was a little embarrassed.

Y/n/Gohan: Sion!

They finish the dance and their fingertips line up perfectly.

Y/n/Gohan: Ha!

The two are suddenly engulfed in two different colored auras and they begin swirling together like a tornado of energy and it becomes a bright white pillar of light before the light dies down and the Metamoran Fusion of Y/n and Gohan is revealed.

???: Let's see... With Potara, it was... F/n, right? So our name is... MF/n!

( MF/n = Metamoran Fusion name )

Goku: Alright! You guys are awesome! I can't believe you did that first try! Now let's go beat Zamasu!

MF/n: Right!

MF/n teleports over to Future Trunks and Vegeta.

Vegeta: Wha- Is that...?

Future Trunks: Gohan? No, you're not Gohan! Y/n?

MF/n: I am neither Gohan, nor Y/n. I am MF/n!

Corrupted Zamasu: What's this?!

MF/n: Black and Zamasu fused, so Y/n and Gohan did the same!

Corrupted Zamasu: But you have no Potara! And what's more... You continue to try and mimic the Gods!

MF/n: I don't need Potara, I am the result of a different kind of Fusion. And I am not mimicking you, Zamasu! I'm better than you!

Corrupted Zamasu: Oh, is that so?!

MF/n smirks and cracks his knuckles.

MF/n: I guess you need a demonstration!