Rematch! Y/n vs Black!

Start from the beginning

The others nod as Black and Zamasu arrive, the two slowly descending.

Black: Y/n! Just seeing you again gets this body raring to go!

Y/n: This body...?

Black: Don't fret over the details! You've become substantially stronger! I know it, I feel it in my blood! Yes, you and I will have a battle of the ages!

Y/n: Black... Since we've left, you've changed. You want to fight, not just to kill us, but for the sake of it... It's like you're just realizing your Saiyan instincts.

Black: Enough talk! Show me your power!

Y/n: Listen guys... You all can fight Zamasu if you want, but Black... Is mine!

The ground beneath Y/n begins to tremble before it suddenly stops and Y/n roars as he's engulfed in the aura of a Super Saiyan Blue and smirks as he finishes transforming. Y/n points a thumb at himself.

Y/n: Heed my words, Black... I will win this round!

Black laughs maniacally and transforms into a Super Saiyan Rosé, and he raises a hand.

Black: Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that, Y/n! But you're certainly welcome to try me!

The two stare each other down before they rush each other, exchanging punches, kicks, and blasts, yet neither seemed to have the upper hand.

Black dodges a punch from Y/n and speaks up.

Black: This rush...! There's nothing that can rival the exhilaration I get from combatting you, Y/n Briefs!

He throws a punch at Y/n, but the Saiyan prince catches his fist and returns the punch which Black blocks.

Y/n: I admit, I am enjoying this fight! However, I won't lose here, I refuse to let Trunks down again!

Y/n Black: Then we will have to see who the strongest between us is! How exciting!

Y/n and Black leap away from each other, powering up to their absolute max.

Zamasu watched his counterpart with slight disgust.

Zamasu: He's allowed himself to become like him...

Future Trunks: Zamasu!

Zamasu: Hm?

Future Trunks: Those two can fight all they want, but I will protect everyone!

He flies up at Zamasu and punches him in the face, sending the God flying.

Zamasu: You'd dare strike a God?! You filthy mortal!

Future Trunks: Shut up!

The two are interrupted when Black is sent flying in between them, Y/n chasing after him.

Taking the opportunity caused by the chaos, Zamasu flies after the two of them as well.

Zamasu lands next to Black as Goku and Gohan fly over, but Black fires a barrage of Ki blasts, creating a smokescreen and the two retreat for a moment.

Zamasu: What's the matter with you? Aren't you stronger than Y/n?

Black: I... I thought I was, but now I'm not so sure...

Zamasu: Tch!

Black: Don't get too riled up, after all, you're not exactly doing anything right now.

Zamasu: You're right...

He heals Black and, with the Zenkai boost, Black powers up again and flies out at Goku and Gohan, knocking them out with one blow before they could fight back. He's sent flying through a building a moment later, however, as Y/n had just punched him.