Chapter 1: A Day In A Life

I woke up with Endless Rain as my wake-up alarm on my phone.
It took me a bit of time to be fully awake before I check my phone; It's Saturday and it's 8 a.m, no school for me!

m, no school for me!

My room

I got up and went to my wardrobe so I can choose my outfit for the day.
After picking my clothes, I went to the bathroom and got a warm shower, brushed my teeth, got dressed and did my hair.

I went downstairs and saw my dad making my favorite healthy breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning dad" I said

He smiled seeing me happy in the morning and hugged me.

"Good morning honey. Did you sleep good?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered as I started eating my breakfast. "I dreamed about doing my very first performance on a big stage, I was a bit terrified before the beginning, but I took courage to do it and it ended great. Everyone sent me lots of rose bouquets"

"Ha ha! I'm sure you'll be a great singer on stage" He responsed.

We both smiled while dad stroke my head.
After finishing our breakfast and cleaning the dishes, I took my headphones and we went to the car.

"Okay. Ready to go?" He happily asked.

"Ready!" I answered.

"Alright, then let's go!"

Dad started the car and drove us to the mall.
To be honest, everytime we're in the car, I love looking at the sunny view through the window. The world is very interesting to me

When we arrived at the mall, I put on my headphones and walked around with dad by my side.
We're about to find some CDs to buy then suddenly, we bumped to someone familiar...
It was ToshI!

"ToshI!" Dad said surprisingly.

ToshI replied "Yoshiki, hey! Good to see you again!" Then looked at me "And Rose, you're growing up so fast!"

I chuckled.

Dad responded "Yeah she's now a teenager in college, she got lots of friends, and she's getting even good grades."

"I love studying languages, music and art" I said shyly.

We had a great conversation with ToshI. We bought the CDs and then we went home.

In the afternoon, I was busy in my room writing about how I see the world on my diary until I started heard the sound the piano.
I came downstairs to see dad playing piano in a sad sort of way, he felt kinda blue.

I approached to him and asked "You're okay, dad?"
He saw me looking at him with a worried face and responded "Yeah don't worry, it's just..."

Dad started tearing up, he was about to cry, Wich makes me even more worried about him.
I never seen him like this before so I couldn't understand it.

But dad left me space on the piano chair and told me "Sometimes I'm having a sad and hard moment ever since I lost some of my beloved ones."

I started understanding his feeling.
I gave him a warm hug and he gladly accepted it, so he hugged me back and kissed my on the forehead.

"I love you, dad." I softly said.

Dad smiled at me and replied "I love you too, honey."

At night after diner, I put on my PJ's, brushed my teeth and went to bed  reviewing my diary before dad and I said goodnight.

So basically, that was a day in my life.

A/N
HEY GUYS!I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, I'll do my best to make some more for the story.
Luv U! Cinnamon