Second Chapter

It took a couple of minutes until you both came to a stop behind another dwarf. As soon as you arrived at the destination, you jumped off the bunny, your footwear hitting the ground with a small thud, and looked around. You never came to Golden Goose Avenue because it was too crowded for your comfort. So when your feet made contact with the hard concrete, you made sure to stay close to the bunny. It looked at you at the sudden contact so you gave it a small smile.

"Red Shoes!" The dwarf whose back is facing the three of you shouted then whispered something to himself.

"Where is Red Shoes?" Merlin asked him.

"I, as well, liked to know--- wait a minute." He turned around. "Who said you could leave your post?" He said pointing at Merlin then looked at you. "And who is this?"

"I'm just walking the bunny with Y/N." Merlin replied pointing at the bunny gesturing at you.

He purposely elbowed Merlin but he skipped making him almost fall. You saw his embarrassed face but it instantly turned into stern then continued walking.

"Red Shoes! Where are you?" He moved past you two.

"That was Arthur by the way." Merlin introduced the grumpy dwarf. "Let's go find Red Shoes." He suggested.

You went near him. "I'll be flying so it would be easy to spot her." You whispered to him. "What does she look like?" You asked a bit louder.

He was just about to answer when two knights showed Merlin a poster. "Have you seen this girl?" Merlin held the poster and looked at it before replying a 'no'. Then the guys went off.

When they were away, he showed me the poster. "She looks like this." It was a wanted poster of a beautiful girl.

You grabbed it to take a closer look and to memorize every detail of her face. She has medium-length hair, big brown eyes, perfect-shaped eyebrows, a perfect nose, thin lips, and an amazing jawline. 'Okay, let's just say the most flawless girl I see is her.' You noted to yourself and gave the poster back to him.

"I'll start searching for her now." Merlin nodded at you then followed his friend who was already a few meters away from where you both are.

You ran towards the nearest hiding place then shifted into a hawk when you were sure that no one was near. You flew around Golden Goose Avenue for a couple of minutes, looking at every corner you see. As you pass by an alley, a scene caught your eyes. A cute, chubby teenage girl was picking up a red shoe. The other pair of the red shoe behind was picked up by someone else. A knight. There were four more knights behind him. You decided to land on the roof to observe the scene and to help, just in case.

"Look what I've found." The knight said, raising his hand that's holding the other shoe.

"Oh, those are mine." The girl said pointing at the shoe. "Can I, actually, have my shoes back?"

"No way. You're not serious, are you?" The knight asked.

"I'm really not in the mood." She tried to reach the shoe but the knight was a lot taller than her. "Could you just give them back to me?"

"Hah! They won't even fit on you."

"They're gonna fit me better than they fit you."

"Red Shoes!" A voice calling for a familiar name caught your hearing.

You looked at the entrance of the alley and as Merlin and Arthur came into view.

"Guys! Guys, I'm here!" Red Shoes, you assumed, called out but the dwarves just glanced at her then shrugged and continued walking.