Kook flew open his room's door and rushed to where he had put the laptop...he immediately placed the laptop on the small table typing in it furiously.....

Namjin stood beside him"kook what happened"Jin asked being scared for his bear...

"Kook where is tae"Joon asked....he was scared as well....but kook didn't replied just typed furiously on the keyboard.....

His eyes turning red...his lips turned into an devil smirk when he finally tracked tae's location....

He got a call from hobi "kook as much as I found someone has kidnapped tae because the van has went out of the city and there is a sign at the back of the van....a sign of crocodile....and I had found that sign is used by the famous shoe industries owner....Kim Jay"hobi spoke ....but he didn't expected an evil chuckle from kook....

"I will handle him hyung..."kook spoke and disconnected the call....

"I will burn alive the person who had kidnapped my sweet heart"kook spoke staring at the wall blankly but anger was visible in his eyes...

"Kidnapped....who kidnapped my tae"Jin asked getting anxious...

"Jay...Kim Jay... don't worry I had already tracked tae....and Jay won't be alive for kidnapping my sweet heart"kook spoke with a devilish smirk ....

Namjin was taken a back when they saw a new side of kook....to say they were scared would be an understatement because kook was looking no less than a devil....

"I am trusting you...buts I will still come...what if you need help"Joon spoke kook nodded as he walked to the cupboard opened a drawer....pulled out his gun which had jjk carved with golden ink....he loaded his gun with the bullets and put that in his belt behind his back....

"Hobi hyung... bring gasoline to the location I send you"kook spoke as he called hobi while walking on the stairs ready to get his sweet heart back.....

*****

Tae opened his eyes and immediately groaned as he felt a strong pain behind his head...he tried to move his hand but realized he was tied on a chair...

The room was dark just a small window at the top of wall from where a ray of light was coming....he shook his head to get ride of the pain....he blinked his eyes to clear the blurness....

"Is there someone around....untie this rope"tae shouted his voice echoing in the empty room....

He looked around trying to find something from which he can free himself....but his head snapped to the door which was clicked and than a bright light entered inside making him narrow his eyes....

He heard a person chuckling....the man moved a little close which made his face clear....tae tried to think if he has seen this person but he didn't remember this face....

"I see why jay is so crazy for you....you are indeed a master piece which everyone wants to have"Hae gyeom said tracing his index finger on tae's face....

Tae moved his face to other side feeling disgusted by others touch...."tough to get...I see... don't worry when jay will get over you...I will be the one having you"Hae gyeom spoke licking his lips eyeing tae from up to down....

But he frowned when he heard tae chuckling"what's so funny"Hae gyeom asked...

"You really think you are at that position to have me....oh man...you aren't even at the position to even touch me...let alone having me"tae spoke with a chuckle.....

"You think you are too daring huh"Hae gyeom said as he grabbed tae's jaw harshly....

"I don't think....I am a daring person.... Don't mess with me....you won't end in good place"tae spoke in a stern voice....

He gyeom digged his nails in tae's jaw making him feel the pain but tae didn't show that it was hurting.....

Hae gyeom was about to get close to Tae's face but before that he was pulled and slapped by none other than jay himself....

"HOW DARE YOU TO GO CLOSE TO MY TAE HUH"jay shouted ....

"Sorry bro...I was just trying to scare him"had gyeom spoke trying his best not to slap him back....

"Oh my baby are you fine"jay spoke diverting his attention to tae who rolled his eyes...

"Whose your baby here....my name is Taehyung....not baby"tae spoke...

"Ahh...this what I love the most about you...that sassy mouth of yours....it will be so good when you will moan my name with the same mouth"jay spoke as he stared at tae...

"Moan...huh...I won't even like to take your name from my pretty mouth"tae spoke...

"We will know that....but don't you recognize me...I am jay...your classmates...we used to study in same primary school"jay spoke ....but gritted his teeths as he heard what tae said...

"Sorry but I don't remember trash..."tae spoke...

"I being good baby...hmm don't let my inner devil wake"jay spoke gritting his teeths...

"Devil....hahaha...nice joke....devil nahhh you are not even matches to devil's toe nail.....I have a person who looks and acts like a devil....and speaking about him how will you save yourself from him huh"tae spoke tilting his head .....

"Who....your brothers...they can't do anything to me"jay spoke with confidence....

"Nahh...they will surly come....but they won't be just two....I have a third protector....they would have still left you alive...but he....he won't let you live....I am sure the moment he have got to know I am Missing he would have turned everything up and down...and would have did all his to find me"tae spoke with a sense of proud and confidence in his voice.....

"No one can take you out from here baby"jay said his face getting closet to tae's....their faces where inches apart....

But he backed away with a deathly glare when tae splited in his face....

"That look better on that face"tae spoke nodding approving his own words.....

"HOW DARE YOU DO SPLIT ON MY FACE...WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH"jay shouted and slapped tae making his face turn to other side....

Jay was fuming in anger....his face was getting red....and tae's chuckle added fuel in his anger....

"Ah huh....you would have died a less painful death if you wouldn't have did this....but too bad it's too late...."tae spoke as he looked at jay with a smirk...his left cheek was red as Jay's firnger print of on his white bread cheeks....

"You are too confident on your lover boy....ok... let's see if he will come or not"jay spoke wiping his face from an handkerchief....

"He will arrive in next 20 minutes.....mark my words jay"tae spoke .....

"Ok...if he arrive within 20 minutes I will fuck Infront of him....and if he don't you yourself will get ready to give me your body...deal"jay spoke as he eyed tae's body licking his lips....

"Deal....but I guarantee you will regret this...."tae spoke.....

Next chapter....

The door of the basement was burst open as kook walked in spinning his gun around his finger with an evil smirk on his face.....

------------------------------------------------------------
To be continue.....

Tell me how it was......

Do vote......

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author....