"yea, with this audio it just proves it" says chifuyu "well....did you guys talk with takemitchi.....?" said draken. both baji and chifuyu looked towards each other with a sad look and looked towards mikey who was looking at his hands but looked towards them with a stoic expression when he heard the question. "We were hoping you would....... Mikey" "what?....." came a confused reply from mikey "did you guys check his apartment?" asked draken. "we did....a lady told us he moved out" replied baji "we were hoping you know anyone else close to him". They all looked towards mikey waiting for his response. "how would mikey know where takemitchi is?" this time it came from kisaki. "well, they are da-" "were" intrupted a voice. Now it was those 2 to look confused at mikey.

flashback -

the night was cold, 'the sun was going to set in some time' thought Mikey getting off his bike. mikey had earlier called takemitchi to meet up in the park. As he entered he saw the said boy; hands in the railing looked over the sun, the slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky, the sun casting long shadows. The orange rays reflecting on his blue orbs. A cold breeze moving his blonde hair, clearly seeing his face.

Mikey's breath hitched at the view infront of him. Was he really going to do this? After all this? I guess the kind, determination was all an act. Huh funny.....i actually fell for him- a sigh left his lip.

Closing his eyes Mikey started "takemitchi" came a cold voice sending shudders to takemitchi, turning around he saw mikey a meter away. confused, he took a step only to be greeted by a "stay there" hence the movement stopped. Looking towards mikey, he saw how cold his face looked almost emotionless, eyes staring like they could kill you in a second. takemitchi was ready to wait for mikey to convey his worries to him, and they would face it together.

Soon mikey spoke but spoke a heartbreaking statement "we should break up" "what!? Why!? If there is something wrong, you know we both can go with it toge-" "no. We can't." He got cut off " 'its' not a problem 'you' are the problem" stated Mikey with air quotes to specify where he wanted to. Tears slowly rolling down takemitchi's cheeks. "Wha- wha- what did I do?" He asked softly still not able to comprehend the other's words.

"You betrayed us" "us? Who- what- do you mean toman? Why would-" "stop acting takemitchi." His funny attitude calling him that nickname long gone, replaced with a voice laced with anger and frustration. A bit of sadness, worry, confusion but that he kept himself. Keeping a straight face he looked towards takemitchi, whose eyes started turning red from the tears falling out of him.

Mikey still wandered, is this the right thing to do? Tears forming in his eyes so he quickly closed them not letting them slip. He decides to tell him the reason tomorrow with everyone, turning around he started to walk towards his bike, until a hand lached onto to his. "Please, Mikey tell me what is-" "leave me!" He said waving his hand away from takemitchi resulting in takemitchi to to get pushed back. Turning around Mikey went forward towards his bike, knowing well if he turned he wouldn't be able to leave his lover, well his ex now.

End~

"What? You guys broke up?" Baji said breaking the silence. "It makes sense....we did think he was a traitor, so mikey doing that is logical" replied mitsuyu. "But when?" Asked chifuyu. "Night before the meeting, we both met up and I broke up with him" silence overcame the place, everyone looking down, their face saddened, expect few who has a determined face.

"Guess, we just have to find him and apologise, atleast i have to" came a reply from draken. "So do I" said mikey. "We all have to" said chifuyu looking towards the window praying to see takemitchi again and god he would be lucky if takemitchi even responded kindly. That would just probably be because of the guilt, takemitchi is sometimes too kind for his own good that he doesn't he realise it. A sigh escaped his lips as his thoughts overflowed.