Getting up, she shook her head and groaned. "You make me wanna smack the fuck out of you—."

"—do—." Before she could even finish the sentence, Syd was slamming her into the wall, creating a loud thud. "Do what? I'll fucking kill you." Her larger hand squeezed the life out of Honey, Honey gasped for air while attempting to unwrap Syd's hands but failed.

"Open the damn door!" Mella beat on the bedroom door, attempting to open it but it was locked. "Sin! Open the door!" Her brother insisted, twisting at the knob as she watched Honey slowly lose consciousness.

"SIN!" She heard, the door was kicked down a few moments later and she was pulled off of Honey, making her hit the floor with a gag. "What the fuck, yo, you need to check your fucking friend!" Mella told Nico, going to help Honey up as she fought to catch her breath.

"Ain't nobody tell her to put her hands on her, her ass gone learn after Sin beat that ass a few times." Teddy stated, Syd's eyes shut closed at the words.

"Shit she lucky her ass ain't get punched. She got spared." Teddy continued, Syd sighed. "Yo shut the fuck up!" She insisted, glancing over at him who was playing Madden.

"Nah Syd, where Sin at?" He asked, too focused on the game to notice that she was actually serious. Everyone jumped at the sound of a loud boom and electrical shock noises coming from the TV that Syd threw a chair into.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP." She started to snatch him up but her brother grabbed her and took her back into her room, pass Mella and Honey to the bathroom where he shut the door and began to talk her down.

"Yo, everybody get the fuck out." Nico stated, going to the door, he opened it and stood, watching as the dancers got up first. "Y'all too." He told his homeboys, getting murmurs and glares from them as they followed the strippers out.

He then went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and went into Syd's room. "You good, Ne?" He asked, handing her the water.

"No, your friend almost fucking—."

"—shh." He shushed Mella, listening to the sound of the shower and her brothers voice. "I don't wanna tell you too much, but Sin got real bad anger problems, she's had past relationships that have ended due to... what I'm basically saying is you gotta watch what you do and say to her. She's easy to trigger, 0- 1 million real quick."

"She needs to get that shit checked out." Mella rolled her eyes, holding the bottle for Honey who was shaking. "Come with me, I know she gonna want this shit fixed when she cool off."

"I'm not leaving her here alone."

"I promise she good, D here. He the only person who know how to calm her down, she's good." Nico explained, Mella continued to disagree.

"Me come on! We gotta give them their space." He insisted, pulling her up, basically dragging her out the door as Honey sat, catching her breath while trying to hold down the water.

A few minutes later, her eyes slowly shut.

After a few hours, Syd's door was fixed and Honey was laid underneath her sheets. She was behind her, caressing the girls hand as she lay scared and confused. "I'm sorry." Syd started, Honey's heart began to thump.

She shook her head and raised up, Syd furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm being real girl, I know I fucked up. I just don't know what to tell you, but I'm forreal really sorry, Honey." Honey payed no mind to what she said, she slipped on her shoes and began to leave but Syd grabbed her arm.

"Come on Honey don't be like that, we can talk about it—."

"—I don't wanna talk." Honey pulled away, Syd sighed and watched as she left out the room. She sat down on the bed as her thoughts took over, replaying the moments in her head over and over.

She jumped up and made her way to the front door, glancing out but she didn't see Honey. She knew that Honey hadn't drove there and Mella had already left.

She grabbed her keys and slipped on her house shoes, rushing downstairs to her truck.

~

Honey collapsed into her sheets, tears streaming down her face as she began to sob into her pillow.

Syd laid in bed with her hands over her face, she turned and looked at the spot that Honey occupied hours ago, wishing she would've just heard her out.

Pulling the covers over her head, she sighed and closed her eyes, attempting to sleep away her misery.

~