"Where is it? Where is the beast that reigns over this castle?" Prince Edwards asked.

Maleficent glanced at the two princes and waved her hand, sending them backwards with her magic, "That would be me," she stood up and descended the steps towards the men, "But beast is so harsh. I prefer Maleficent," Maleficent said.

Prince Charming looked at the golden egg then back to Maleficent, "We're gonna need a smaller egg," Prince Charming commented.

"Maybe, yeah," Prince Edwards added.

"Such a shame," she looked between them, "So handsome," Maleficent said.

The two princes stood up and Maleficent blew out the candles, using her magic. The men looked around as the candles were blown out, leaving them in complete darkness and the men flailed their swords around, when they heard Maleficent's laughter.

 The men looked around as the candles were blown out, leaving them in complete darkness and the men flailed their swords around, when they heard Maleficent's laughter

"Show yourself, Witch," Prince Charming said.

Prince Charming and Prince Edwards turned to see Maleficent, and watched as she transformed herself into a dragon.

"This isn't what I signed up for," Prince Edwards said as he and Prince Charming both backed away, and ran across the room with Maleficent chasing after them.

End of Flashback

Below the clock tower, Harper and Emma stood in the elevator, holding their swords as they arrived at the bottom of the shaft. Emma opened the elevator and they began to walk through the mines' tunnel.

"What's that?" Harper asked as she walked towards two glass coffins.

Harper placed her hand on one of them, "Glass...coffins?" Emma said as she walked up to her.

A green eye opened behind them and Harper heard a sound, "Uh...something's behind us..." Harper said and they turned to see Maleficent, in her dragon form. Maleficent roared at them, making the women back up.

A glimpse of a light shimmered off of Harper's sword, making Maleficent roar again and Harper looked at the sword, "It remembers the sword?" She questioned.

Flashback

Inside the Forbidden Fortress, the princes were running through the fortress when Maleficent blew fire, and Prince Charming pulled Prince Edwards behind a pillar.

"Thanks," Prince Edwards said.

"Don't mention it," Prince Charming looked down at the golden egg briefly and smiled slightly, then glanced at Prince Edwards, "I've got an idea," Prince Charming said.